A new direction for MD Arms;

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jeeeez..........   It's nobody's fucking business when Mike produces or releases one of his products. It'll happen when Mike decides it'll happen, and it doesn't matter what he posted whenever in t

I asked you last time to kindly mind your own business unless you could specifically explain why Mike said one thing yet did another. But apparently you couldn't control yourself. And yes, my faith

"Please refrain from getting off topic about the man's word. It's like I'm talking to Obama. If you want to defend this type character, go for it. However, at least stay with the facts. If you want to

Posted Images

I'll start!!

Great to see Mike breaking out into an expansion of both his businessplace and his products!!

I'm waiting for the opportunity to spend some more coin with him!! Mike has always been a straight-up guy, and nothing that's been spewed here has changed that fact.

Thanks dogmanm I knew you would see it my way....been back and forth from joplin all week, thanks for asking, thanks for your help...doofus

I have no idea what you mean but I'm glad you made it to Joplin. You didn't say what you did there. Since nobody has any doublestacks there either I have to hope maybe you were there helping some people out. If so, good for you and I mean that sincerely. Anybody there whining about some new little plastic thingy for their gun?

I stopped reading around page 2......Fucking amazing how much spare time people have to argue with each other on the internet.......I pretty much ignore the shit on here I dont agree with and move on to a thread that has some value to me

• Like 1

I stopped reading around page 2......Fucking amazing how much spare time people have to argue with each other on the internet.......I pretty much ignore the shit on here I dont agree with and move on to a thread that has some value to me

Um hmm, yet here you are in your spare time on page three posting comments about other comments you haven't read? Just pointing out the obvious.

Edited by DogMan

Dog....peace brother...you may be half right...accept my apology, Mike? keep up the good work..ill live for awhile without your dsmag...but hurry, those seven drums I have are heavy lol tc

It's all good. :super:

• 4 weeks later...

Mike you glorious mad genius you! keep on rocking the quad stack 74 mags I want more than a few!

as for the Saiga-12 double stacks...well I can wait I'm still LOVING your 20 round drum design, I just can't kill em!

You won't hear me whine in ANY fashion WHATSOEVER in your choices as I I'm a die hard supporter!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mike, I'm definitely going to buy your 7.62x39 quadstacks, but as a few others have posted maybe once you release the 7.62x39 and 5.45x39 you could possibly work on a 5.56x45 version. I would be all over the 5.56x45 version for my newly acquired Gordon Tech/Arsenal K-101!

BTW...your Saiga-12 20rd drum kicks ass!...just sayin' ;)

• Like 1

Kudos Mike on a great job. I am new to the forum but not the firearms community. In today's screwed up economy it is refreshing to see a business outgrow their facility and capabilities. I don't think you should have to explain yourself to anyone about why you do things the way you do. But at least with your explanation in post 29, maybe all the "me firsters" and the "but you said....." whiners might finally get a clue. (doubtful) When you finally do get the "dbl stack 12s" into production I'm sure they will be as high quality as all your other efforts. Until that day, I'll sit patiently and wait. Again, congrats on The Biggest News Story in the Saiga community.

• Like 1

I am looking forward to the 5.45 and 7.62 mags. At the price Mike is quoting, they will be well worth it. I am still hoping for the S12s but lets face it, Mike runs a business and the direction he has taken is for the better. Loyal S12 fans like me can wait. Until then, we will has some AK 74/47 mag goodness. :super:

Edited by RABIDFOX50
  • 1 month later...

Right now there is a 50rd factory russian 5.45 quad stack mag for sale on gunbroker for $999 I think I will wait for mikes mags. I think they are going to be just as nice if not better. http://www.gunbroker...?Item=231792039

i know your comment is old but i just looked at GB and saw that it sold for 980$. http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=255988222

hopefully mikes wll be released soon.

Right now there is a 50rd factory russian 5.45 quad stack mag for sale on gunbroker for $999 I think I will wait for mikes mags. I think they are going to be just as nice if not better. http://www.gunbroker...?Item=231792039

i know your comment is old but i just looked at GB and saw that it sold for 980$. http://www.gunbroker...?Item=255988222

Thats the starting bid, the last bid was $1,825 DAMN!!

Edited by Mullet Man

i know your comment is old but i just looked at GB and saw that it sold for 980$. http://www.gunbroker...?Item=255988222

Thats the starting bid, the last bid was $1,825 DAMN!!

i just saw that on another forum and was coming to check if that was the same one. holy shit!! the only way i could understand someone paying that is if they planned on duplicating it for mass production.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...