A new direction for MD Arms;

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jeeeez..........   It's nobody's fucking business when Mike produces or releases one of his products. It'll happen when Mike decides it'll happen, and it doesn't matter what he posted whenever in t

I asked you last time to kindly mind your own business unless you could specifically explain why Mike said one thing yet did another. But apparently you couldn't control yourself. And yes, my faith

"Please refrain from getting off topic about the man's word. It's like I'm talking to Obama. If you want to defend this type character, go for it. However, at least stay with the facts. If you want to

Posted Images

Looks like we'll be getting quad stack AK mags - just not from MD Arms. US Palm just announced it on their Facebook page.

I just read about this on Warriortalk yesterday. Also saw it on the US Palm Facebook page. I wonder if there will be a patent issue on this magazine. Mike had told us that he had very broad patent protection on the quads he is designing. This will be interesting!

I also hope that Mike's prices undercut the $99.00 that US Palm plans to ask for their 45 rounders. I think that it is too steep for this mag. Price it a $60 and sell the hell out of them.

• 1 month later...

Whatever direction he went, I guess he kept on going. It's kind of disappointing that he can't pop in once in a while. However he doesn't owe me anything and vice versa. I don't sit around and wait on promises that may or may not happen. That only leads to disapointment.

I called copes which is a distributor of md products and they showed no inventory of drums. So I called cope's and the lady on the other end said that there had been a death in the md family. Copes would call when they received more. Don't know but I hope all is well

• 7 months later...

I've read a lot from haters and nay-sayers here in the forums. Have faith in Mr. Davidson. I'm sure that he's got a lot on his plate.

If for some reason he's leaving the scene a year after getting his new facility up, well then that's a real shame. Especially where there's a market for it :)

If Mr. Davidson is having some trouble, and anything is to blame, it's that leeching IRS draining the piss out of Mikes corporation, OR... or patent lawsuits. OR he's not updating here in the form because he's sick of getting hated on. OR.... a combination of all 3

• 2 months later...

Copes is carring his products and says that he has spoking with Mike face to face .

don't know why Mike won't post or why his web site does'nt go to mdarms

but his choice it is a free country

Post on Cope's site;

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:52 PM

Guys and Gals,

We sell the MD Arms line to many Dealers and Distributors. Melissa will be handling the Saiga-12 forum for me so feel free to welcome her to our team. If you are a dealer and need MD Arms Products. You can purchase them through:

Cope's Distributing Inc.
Amchar Wholesale Inc.
Zanders Sporting Goods Inc.

Yes i have talked to Mike. Many times over the past months. He is doing well. As far as what planet he was on. I would guess to say Split Tale Planet.

Thanks
Roger
Edited by dogman33836
  • 2 weeks later...

I have seen a similar scenario in the catfish pole industry where the owner seemingly goes AWOL. A small one or two man company made a very good product that everyone liked. But his company eventually sank to the bottom like a lead sinker. I hope this is NOT happening to Mike Adams:

I am NOT saying this is happening with MD Arms, but I have seen a situation where a guy gets into niche market, produces a great product that everyone likes. Sales and reputation go thru the roof. Then they want to go "Big Time". So they expand too quickly or in the wrong direction, and then they go bust. To make matters worse, they move away from their customers so they can focus on the product. Then the customers move away from them.

I can see not replying to every email thru the website, as I can imagine that would be quite a task. But I do agree that posting on the forum every once & awhile would help. It would let us know that the company is moving forward.

Again, I hope this not true as I just took possession of my two MD 20/12's. And finally – Good luck to Mike and good luck to MD Arms!

I have seen a similar scenario in the catfish pole industry where the owner seemingly goes AWOL. A small one or two man company made a very good product that everyone liked. But his company eventually sank to the bottom like a lead sinker. I hope this is NOT happening to Mike Adams:

I am NOT saying this is happening with MD Arms, but I have seen a situation where a guy gets into niche market, produces a great product that everyone likes. Sales and reputation go thru the roof. Then they want to go "Big Time". So they expand too quickly or in the wrong direction, and then they go bust. To make matters worse, they move away from their customers so they can focus on the product. Then the customers move away from them.

I can see not replying to every email thru the website, as I can imagine that would be quite a task. But I do agree that posting on the forum every once & awhile would help. It would let us know that the company is moving forward.

Again, I hope this not true as I just took possession of my two MD 20/12's. And finally – Good luck to Mike and good luck to MD Arms!

As long as Mike Adams keeps making MD20/12's I'm happy. :) *

Your avatar is killing me. LOL

• Like 1

Your avatar is killing me. LOL

If I had to look at that ugly mug in the morning it would be killing me too! No wonder she wants to get rid of the second amendment - she is a afraid of being mistaken for a zombie!

Any way, this is a MD Arms thread, not a ugly avatar thread! Just FYI: I just bought another MD20 directly from MD Arms new website! (01/12/2013 @3:05 am EST)

www.mdarms.com

That being said, what ever direction or path MD Arms has been on in the past, it appears to be headed in the right direction now! Thanks Mike!

Shimaze