139 replies to this topic

#121 Jim Digriz

Jim Digriz

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,077 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:42 AM

Looks like we'll be getting quad stack AK mags - just not from MD Arms. US Palm just announced it on their Facebook page.

Only for 7.62 though.

#122 doodi1

doodi1

Advanced Member

• PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 01:08 PM

Looks like we'll be getting quad stack AK mags - just not from MD Arms. US Palm just announced it on their Facebook page.

I just read about this on Warriortalk yesterday. Also saw it on the US Palm Facebook page. I wonder if there will be a patent issue on this magazine. Mike had told us that he had very broad patent protection on the quads he is designing. This will be interesting!
I also hope that Mike's prices undercut the $99.00 that US Palm plans to ask for their 45 rounders. I think that it is too steep for this mag. Price it a $60 and sell the hell out of them.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

#123 King of the Hill

King of the Hill

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,054 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 01:20 PM

It's been quite a while since we have heard anything from Mike, I have a feeling we are going to get some kind of update soon. *fingers crossed*
  • BuffetDestroyer and Saiga103 like this

#124 Ruffridr

Ruffridr

• 4 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:53 PM

I have been trying to contact MD Arms for over a week by phone and email to return a defective 20 rd Saiga drum and can't get any response, and their voice mail is full---are they still in business?

#125 veprk

veprk

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:27 AM

Does not sound like a new direction to me

Same old check this out, then nothing for years

Edited by veprk, 22 February 2012 - 12:29 AM.

"breaking news, i ate some combos with cheeze whiz on them, and now im farting" Word

#126 DogMan

DogMan

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,530 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:48 PM

Whatever direction he went, I guess he kept on going. It's kind of disappointing that he can't pop in once in a while. However he doesn't owe me anything and vice versa. I don't sit around and wait on promises that may or may not happen. That only leads to disapointment.

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man.    - Mark Twain

#127 NKYFIRE

NKYFIRE

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 08:27 PM

I called copes which is a distributor of md products and they showed no inventory of drums. So I called cope's and the lady on the other end said that there had been a death in the md family. Copes would call when they received more. Don't know but I hope all is well

#128 slippingaway

slippingaway

Something witty and thought provoking...

• PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:07 AM

I've read a lot from haters and nay-sayers here in the forums. Have faith in Mr. Davidson. I'm sure that he's got a lot on his plate.
If for some reason he's leaving the scene a year after getting his new facility up, well then that's a real shame. Especially where there's a market for it :)
If Mr. Davidson is having some trouble, and anything is to blame, it's that leeching IRS draining the piss out of Mikes corporation, OR... or patent lawsuits. OR he's not updating here in the form because he's sick of getting hated on. OR.... a combination of all 3

WARNING--any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this account or any of its associated accounts, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the contents contained herein including, but not limited to expression of personal thoughts, ideas, photos, and/or the further comments made about the aforesaid as to the contents posted and/or transmitted herein. YOU ARE HEREBY notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this electronic transmission are private and legally privileged and may contain confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law.

#129 King of the Hill

King of the Hill

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,054 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:52 PM

Maybe he is just a slave to his work, and is getting ready to drop a new product on us any day.

#130 dustindu4

dustindu4

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:39 AM

So he's dead?

#131 mojohona

mojohona

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:09 PM

Any word on Mike?

#132 dogman33836

dogman33836

• Contributor
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:48 PM

Copes is carring his products and says that he has spoking with Mike face to face .

don't know why Mike won't post or why his web site does'nt go to mdarms

but his choice it is a free country

Post on Cope's site;

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:52 PM

Guys and Gals,

We sell the MD Arms line to many Dealers and Distributors. Melissa will be handling the Saiga-12 forum for me so feel free to welcome her to our team. If you are a dealer and need MD Arms Products. You can purchase them through:

Cope's Distributing Inc.
Amchar Wholesale Inc.
Zanders Sporting Goods Inc.

Yes i have talked to Mike. Many times over the past months. He is doing well. As far as what planet he was on. I would guess to say Split Tale Planet.

Thanks
Roger

Edited by dogman33836, 28 December 2012 - 07:52 PM.

#133 Dad2142Dad

Dad2142Dad

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,226 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:09 PM

Interesting that he is paying for a section here and not posting anymore. But that's his choice, just keep churning them drums out. Please.

• slippingaway likes this

#134 slippingaway

slippingaway

Something witty and thought provoking...

• PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:17 PM

MD ARMS' website is BACK UP

AND they are announcing that they will be taking orders ASAP when site maintenance is done!

Good news, that means that people won't be trying to sell the MD-20 for $250 anymore.

WARNING--any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this account or any of its associated accounts, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the contents contained herein including, but not limited to expression of personal thoughts, ideas, photos, and/or the further comments made about the aforesaid as to the contents posted and/or transmitted herein. YOU ARE HEREBY notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this electronic transmission are private and legally privileged and may contain confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law.

#135 shimaze

shimaze

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:08 PM

I have seen a similar scenario in the catfish pole industry where the owner seemingly goes AWOL. A small one or two man company made a very good product that everyone liked. But his company eventually sank to the bottom like a lead sinker. I hope this is NOT happening to Mike Adams:

I am NOT saying this is happening with MD Arms, but I have seen a situation where a guy gets into niche market, produces a great product that everyone likes. Sales and reputation go thru the roof. Then they want to go "Big Time". So they expand too quickly or in the wrong direction, and then they go bust. To make matters worse, they move away from their customers so they can focus on the product. Then the customers move away from them.

I can see not replying to every email thru the website, as I can imagine that would be quite a task. But I do agree that posting on the forum every once & awhile would help. It would let us know that the company is moving forward.

Again, I hope this not true as I just took possession of my two MD 20/12's. And finally – Good luck to Mike and good luck to MD Arms!

Yes, my avatar is UGLY! So is that bitch's intentions!

#136 King of the Hill

King of the Hill

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,054 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:39 AM

I have seen a similar scenario in the catfish pole industry where the owner seemingly goes AWOL. A small one or two man company made a very good product that everyone liked. But his company eventually sank to the bottom like a lead sinker. I hope this is NOT happening to Mike Adams:

I am NOT saying this is happening with MD Arms, but I have seen a situation where a guy gets into niche market, produces a great product that everyone likes. Sales and reputation go thru the roof. Then they want to go "Big Time". So they expand too quickly or in the wrong direction, and then they go bust. To make matters worse, they move away from their customers so they can focus on the product. Then the customers move away from them.

I can see not replying to every email thru the website, as I can imagine that would be quite a task. But I do agree that posting on the forum every once & awhile would help. It would let us know that the company is moving forward.

Again, I hope this not true as I just took possession of my two MD 20/12's. And finally – Good luck to Mike and good luck to MD Arms!

As long as Mike Adams keeps making MD20/12's I'm happy. :) *

#137 physicsnerd

physicsnerd

Executive Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:12 AM

Just for the record, his name is Mike Davidson not Mike Adams.  :)

• King of the Hill, Mullet Man and slippingaway like this

#138 theanimal

theanimal

• 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:38 PM

Just for the record, his name is Mike Davidson not Mike Adams.  smile.png

Him too :0)

• King of the Hill likes this

#139 garnaz

garnaz

Executive Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:57 PM

Your avatar is killing me. LOL
  • King of the Hill likes this

It's not the size of the dog in the fight.
It's the size of the fight in the dog. FFDP

#140 shimaze

shimaze

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:09 AM

Your avatar is killing me. LOL

If I had to look at that ugly mug in the morning it would be killing me too! No wonder she wants to get rid of the second amendment - she is a afraid of being mistaken for a zombie!

Any way, this is a MD Arms thread, not a ugly avatar thread! Just FYI: I just bought another MD20 directly from MD Arms new website! (01/12/2013 @3:05 am EST)

www.mdarms.com

That being said, what ever direction or path MD Arms has been on in the past, it appears to be headed in the right direction now! Thanks Mike!

Shimaze
Yes, my avatar is UGLY! So is that bitch's intentions!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users