A new direction for MD Arms;

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wanted to let everyone know the status and standing of MD Arms. We are making some significant changes. The below will cover most of these changes in the area of new up coming products, the handli

At this point I would be happy with an MD Arms single stack S12 mag that is made as well as the factory mags at a better price.

Will the doublestack 12 mags still be released in 2011 as previously stated? Quadstack AK mags sound cool, but I'm not chomping at the bit for them. Just saying....

Posted Images

That's really kick-ass, Mike!!! Beats hell out of the cussing and abuse you took back at the beginning when you started this, doesn't it!!?? Hard-headed determination and hard work counts for everything!! Well-earned congratulations to you!!!!

I'll get up through there someday and buy you a beer!!!!

Jeaux

Edited by Jeaux E

Last I want to let everyone know that at this time we are not taking retail or dealer sales

Except that you are selling retail on Gunbroker.

I don't see anything on gunbroker

Edited by beefcakeb0

Saddens me to hear the double-stacks will be delayed further. I totally understand the situation and agree with the reasoning. Still, kind of a bummer. Thrilled to hear that production will go forward with them regardless of any possible importation changes, though. And, I'll certainly be buying a couple of the quad stack rifle mags. :up:

• Like 3

Saddens me to hear the double-stacks will be delayed further. I totally understand the situation and agree with the reasoning. Still, kind of a bummer. Thrilled to hear that production will go forward with them regardless of any possible importation changes, though. And, I'll certainly be buying a couple of the quad stack rifle mags. :up:

Same here!

Since we do have the drums for the Saiga, and 7.62 drums are everywhere, and there's never really been a mass-produced 5.45 drum, either domestically, or Eastern Bloc that I'm aware of, the quad-stack mag for 5.45 its' definitely the highest priority product.

The reasoning makes sense to me.

And add a "DO WANT" to the thread here. Hell... 5.45 N76 spam cans are about the only ammo I can afford to feed a drum or a quad stack anymore. 012.gif009.gif

Congrats on the new facility and on being able to concentrate on design/production.

Copes is a well known/regarded retailer, I hope they treat your customers as well as you did.

:bad_egg: S12 double stack to the end of the line... S12 just got bitch slapped back.

Yeah, yeah, yeah... Common sense dictates that the 47/74 is a much larger market.

We will treat his customers just like the rest of them. With fast shipping and great prices. Yes we are new here and if a mod could email me, we would like to purchase a vendor forum or membership. Also, All of his product line will be in stock as of tomorrow. Same pricing as always.....Glad to be a part of this

Sincerely,

Roger

www.copesdistributing.net

• Like 3

Congrats on the new facility and on being able to concentrate on design/production.

Copes is a well known/regarded retailer, I hope they treat your customers as well as you did.

:bad_egg: S12 double stack to the end of the line... S12 just got bitch slapped back.

Yeah, yeah, yeah... Common sense dictates that the 47/74 is a much larger market.

We will treat his customers just like the rest of them. With fast shipping and great prices. Yes we are new here and if a mod could email me, we would like to purchase a vendor forum or membership. Also, All of his product line will be in stock as of tomorrow. Same pricing as always.....Glad to be a part of this

Sincerely,

Roger

Winning!

• Like 1

Sincerely,

Roger

PM sent!

Welcome aboard, Roger!

Like I said Roger, Copes is well known/regarded, your being here and becoming a S12 Business Member is positive reinforcement of that.

Welcome to S12.com!... Even if my dick is in a knot over the S12 doublestacks being further delayed. :rolleyes:

I'm bummed about not being able to order direct from Mike but I love Cope's and they are a great company to deal with!

Can't wait for the S-12 double-stacks! I will probably get four of each.....cuz I got four of the drums!

346005616_photobucket_13618_.jpg

Why stop now, right?

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING MIKE! I know I speak for everyone when I say congrats and God bless!

FTS

• Like 1

I'm bummed about not being able to order direct from Mike but I love Cope's and they are a great company to deal with!

Can't wait for the S-12 double-stacks! I will probably get four of each.....cuz I got four of the drums!

346005616_photobucket_13618_.jpg

Why stop now, right?

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING MIKE! I know I speak for everyone when I say congrats and God bless!

FTS

Why stop now?

It's time for some pure evl....

post-22401-0-16588600-1304995849_thumb.jpg

post-22401-0-16683300-1304995883_thumb.jpg

post-22401-0-61307500-1304996158_thumb.jpg

Edited by evlblkwpnz

Nice pics Evlblk

Thank you. It was the first time that I saw them all together like that. I have been playing with the cheesy editor and Paint that came with my laptop. It makes a plain old pic a little more fun.... and evl'r

evlblkwpnz,

You've officially gone off the deep end lol :super:

You should see my AR, AK, and Glock mag collections :eek:

You glaringly missing 8 rounders though???

I bought one and just didn't quite 'get it'. They are beautiful mags, but not a good value.

8 round mag vs. 4- 5 round mags for the same price = no brainer for me

Edited by evlblkwpnz

Nice pics Evlblk

Thank you. It was the first time that I saw them all together like that. I have been playing with the cheesy editor and Paint that came with my laptop. It makes a plain old pic a little more fun.... and evl'r

evlblkwpnz,

I bought one and just didn't quite 'get it'. They are beautiful mags, but not a good value.

For tactics I think they're a great value.

Well, unless you want to put an American mag and have it fall out while the perp takes you out :rolleyes:

Nice pics Evlblk

evlblkwpnz,

Well, unless you want to put an American mag and have it fall out while the perp takes you out :rolleyes:

What kind of American mags?

Nice pics Evlblk

evlblkwpnz,

Any of the stick mags that are known to fall out, misfeed, or break while shooting magnum rounds.

I don't consider the MD arms drum to be anything more than a range toy. I do enjoy mine though.

Nice pics Evlblk

evlblkwpnz,

Any of the stick mags that are known to fall out, misfeed, or break while shooting magnum rounds.

I don't consider the MD arms drum to be anything more than a range toy. I do enjoy mine though.

I had some SGM 12 rounders and they functioned fine, but they didn't have any steel in them and I would never fully trust them for any kind of serious use. I also tried an AGP 10 rounder and it wouldn't feed fast enough to keep up with the weapon all of the time. My MD-20s and Russian 5s have been great as long as they are fitted. IF I wanted to run an 8 rounder, it would be Russian ;)

• Like 1