My MSA Experiance

There's been a lot written about M.S.A. in this forum, unfortunately, much of it has been negative. I just want to relate my own experience with Nathan and M.S.A..

I was one of a group of folks to pre-order an AR-15 mag adapter over two years ago. At that point, the adapter was basically a great idea but did not yet exist as a final product. We were trusting Nathan to produce a great product and he did not disappoint. When I received mine, Nate made a personal follow up call to inquire about the installation and offer advice. I've ordered lots of stuff online but that call was unique and showed me his commitment to a fine product.

Recently, I had a small problem with the release on my adapter. I contacted M.S.A. and within one week, the glitch was resolved on Nate's dime.

My experience with Nathan and M.S.A. as been nothing but good. As far as I'm concerned he is a stand up guy.

Thanks for your great service Nate!

• Like 1

Thank you for sharing your experience, I order 2 of those adapters today I only have one saiga 223 but I am thinking about the future. I have considered this solution to my magazine integration and to be honest I was a little hesitant, see comments like yours give me peace of mind. I am looking forward to installing this puppy.

• 2 weeks later...

Update

I got my 2 MSA adapters some time last week they were some of the blemish adapter you can barely see the lines seams like some type of tooling problem and is barely notable shipping was fast I order the adapter on Saturday and by Tuesday I had them on my mail box I live just one town over of MSA but I still considered fast, I got e-mail updates on my transaction from payment notification to shipping information this is my first dealing with MSA and I have to say is top of the line and the adapters are quality I did put some lubricant to the mag release. My next step is to get my desktop mill working (to many projects) I will post some pictures ones I get going.

I am glad I got my MSA and that Cobra762 lives close by. We had a good time milling it out and then he finished it off with a dremel in a hard to reach areas up front. Fits tight and we burned 60 rounds in a Pmag and a GI mag and a Bulgarian circle 10 by just pulling the adapter out and inserting regular mag and no problems at all. Glad to just have pmags to feed my rifles with now and don't have to keep my galil orlites which I am selling to pay for the work and the adapter. Like being able to put a 20 rd mag in there now just working on a fix for my ACE stock so I can use my scope. Great product and happy customer.