Dinzag comes through as usual!

I just want to say that Brian at Dinzag Arms is one CLASS ACT. He is known for his great customer service he gives his customers and I can attest to that! I finally got the funds together to order up my parts to convert my 308. I had ordered from his web site and got a prompt response showing receipt of my payment and the order shipped right away. I tracked the order using his tracking number he sends and it was supposed to have been delivered last Friday. Well it seems the USPS delivered my package to someone else. I have tried to get the post office to find it and redeliver it but it looks like it was "lost in the mail". I shot off an e-mail to Brian explaining what happened and he is re-shipping me my order in lieu of the original shipment. I am hoping the original shipment shows up but Brian came through and is sending a duplicate order. We are working something out in case the original shipment shows up. It's no wonder he has such a loyal group of customers. I have already ordered some more items from him and will again go to him when I finish my 308 and start on my 7.62. BTW, I advise getting the shipping insurance as it is the only way a person can get re-imbursed from USPS if a shipment is lost.

Buy all you can from Dinzag! Quality is not only found in his products, it's also in his customer service!

threeper (Small).bmp

Edited by Berzerker2

Brian is a great guy that takes care of his customers.

I can't agree with you more Corbin. I've been in sales & customer service for over 30 yrs and it's good service that brings'm back. Sure, there may be other vendors of AK & Saiga parts that may offer cheaper prices but it's more than just prices, it's also good service that can make all the difference.

Here's a post script. By some stroke of luck my original shipment arrived finally! I got right in touch with Brian and headed off the reshipment just in time. Just the fact that he was willing to take care of a situation that was clearly not his fault and his willingness to replace a lost order he wasn't obligated to do shows great customer service and integrity. Now on to finish my .308. Buy from Dinzag!

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a post script. By some stroke of luck my original shipment arrived finally! I got right in touch with Brian and headed off the reshipment just in time. Just the fact that he was willing to take care of a situation that was clearly not his fault and his willingness to replace a lost order he wasn't obligated to do shows great customer service and integrity. Now on to finish my .308. Buy from Dinzag!

I just got my gas tube and front forearm from Brian this last Saturday. It only took 2 days from MI to Commiefornia.

Put it on and everything went together just right.

post-24333-0-86060700-1306190323_thumb.jpg