I am really impressed with the quality of work and service as provided by Dinzag. I bought several items from him and the quality of them are all superb. He just created new, beautiful, CNC designs for most of his S-12 stuff and they are simply awesome. When I ordered, although I ordered the old design (without knowing that there was a new one), he gave me the new design and I am very thankful.

I also ordered a Timbersmith Wood Stock Set and he went through several stock sets to get me matching and high quality pieces. This is above and beyond the call of duty and I am greatly honored that he would be so kind ot do this for me without me even asking! The set that he sent me is awesome and I look forward to putting it on my S-12. When my S-12 is complete, I will definately be posting pictures.

When I asked about purchasing his press-on upper, he also encouraged me to hold on as he just came out with a new design that did not require cutting the gas tube. He kept me up to date on what was going on and sent me one of the first ones of the first batch that he created as soon as it was ready, even to the extent of letting me preorder the part. It is just as described (or better) and the quality is amazing!

I would highly recommend Dinzag as not only is he an honest and professional guy, but quite a nice person at that.

Thanks Brian!! B)