The eyewitnesses versions of events are adding up against the whole story given by LE.

And the LE story has already been changed/modified a couple times.

Seeming pretty damned obvious that they screwed the pooch on this one in some way, bad info, wrong house/addy... Whatever.

Then enter without lights/sirens or any announcement, find a well trained citizen facing them, they wound him, and then withhold medical assistance until he dies.

The key witness can no longer tell his side of the story... How convenient.

Circle the wagons boys, protect the Brotherhood.

That would make another damn good case for cameras in your home and car. No chance of confusion when you aren't able to testify yourself.

I wholeheartedly agree, the simplest video system could go along way.

But if this guy had had any video, unless it was hidden like a Nanny Cam, it would have disappeared, guarantee it.

Just like so many police dashcam videos mysteriously get misplaced/lost, grossly edited/taped over or are straight up refused for release when requested.

This whole damned thing stinks to high heaven.

I'm really jaded about how LE protect each other, seen it firsthand all too often being the son of Sheriffs Deputy.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You automatically accept the police's version of the story, which in many cases in the past have been lies intended to cover their asses after a monumental screw-up. For instance, the officers who kil

How is this home defense? He tried to defy the law serving a warrant.

Having formerly worked in EMS, I certainly appreciate that the world needs cops to keep people from being able to totally run amok. Somebody has to be the heavy, and they sometimes have to make split

Posted Images

my dad was telling me about several instances here in new mexico were they found police with stolen throw guns, he also said there was a case were the swat team invaded the wrong house and one of them got killed and it was the wrong house. I have personally never comited a crime but if someone busts into my house im going to hit the with the biggest weapon i got 308 30 round mags i live in el paso and the cartels are active. If it happens to be annouced police so be it your dead anyway. and i have no criminal record so i would asume some gestapo police could be hit squads so prevelent in mexico. I hate to say it but let the almighty sort it all out. This man was left to die murdered by our public gestapo servants so he would not talk....

You were a police officer before?

There will always be good cops and bad cops. But one thing is for sure they will always stand up for each other.

The other day a disabled female vet was arrested, booked and had to post bale because there were to many weeds growing in her yard.

Not one cop told the arresting officer WTF were you think arresting a women for to many weeds.

A judge allegedly payed to be appointed as a judge. The State Supreme Judges have reinstated him to be a judge again.

Now a Grand Jury has just indited that Judge.

They always protect each other.

Apparently Dupnik's elite decided that after they shot the guy and his wife told them he was unconscious and having difficulty breathing that this meant "barricaded suspect" and call in the negotiators who spent the next hour wondering why an unconscious guys who was bleeding to death didn't talk to them.

Oh, and it still clear that nobody in the house knew what the hell was going on. Nor had the the SWAT team bothered to provide a list of sites to be raided to dispatch like competent and well run organizations do.

SWAT raid fatal drama is revealed in 911 call

Other audio records Drexel Heights released to the Star Friday indicate the agency dispatched a medical unit at 9:43 a.m. but was told by the Sheriff's Department to hold off.

Dispatchers said there were several addresses where the SWAT team was going that morning and they were not sure if this house was one of them, the audio shows.

The Sheriff's Department dispatcher said she had not received any requests for medical help from deputies on scene. Drexel Heights fire dispatcher asked: "You don't want us going in, right?" The sheriff's operator then said: "I don't know what is going on. You guys go ahead and hold off until we know what it's going to be."

The Sheriff's Department operator said people at the scene wanted the medical help to stay back because they might be dealing with a "barricaded subject."

Daniel....no need for bullets. If someone breaks in your house just kill them with your stupidity.

:lolol:

The stories about him that I've heard from you and others is why I questioned if he was actually a police officer. But he ignored my first attempt at asking him.

I guess the thread has descended into the abbess. so........ why are they all officers? most are patrolmen, corporals or sergeants. lieutenants and above are officers. in person ive never addressed one as an officer. only by their made up civilian rank.

• Like 1

Besides the liberal newspaper article that states 71 shots were fired in this incident, who else is claiming that many rounds were fired, the SWAT guys? Just trying to wrap my head around how 2.3 magazines (30 rounders), were expended on this individual if it were a traditional four man stack. Either a couple of them had their "Fun Switches" set to Auto or Burst, or the entire stack was not covering their sectors properly. Did it even state how many hits the Marine sustained?

So, the Police announce themselves and you are going to attempt to kill them? You are a fucking idiot!

Because home invaders never pretend to be cops

Friday, September 14, 2007

Gunmen Invade a Third City Home

By Jim Snyder

Journal Staff Writer

Three gunmen burst into an Albuquerque home early Thursday morning, pistol whipping a 19-year-old in the head and then tying him and his parents with ropes, Albuquerque police spokesman John Walsh said.

It was the third home invasion by gunmen in Albuquerque in five days.

During the latest incident, two Hispanic males wearing ski masks and one black male who was not wearing a mask pretended to be police officers by yelling, "APD, APD!" to gain entrance into the home. They robbed the house in the 10300 block of Sandy Trail Road SW and then took off in a car, Walsh said.

The son, who sustained a gash in his head, used a kitchen knife to cut his rope and then released his parents, ages 54 and 55. They went to a neighbor's house to call police at 3:30 a.m., Walsh said. The son was treated at the scene.

Veronica Amesquita, 34, and her father, Craig Luchetti, 54, were shot late Sunday night by two masked teenagers who broke into the...

Edited by KevinInNM

So, the Police announce themselves and you are going to attempt to kill them? You are a fucking idiot!

Friday, September 14, 2007

Gunmen Invade a Third City Home

By Jim Snyder

Journal Staff Writer

Three gunmen burst into an Albuquerque home early Thursday morning, pistol whipping a 19-year-old in the head and then tying him and his parents with ropes, Albuquerque police spokesman John Walsh said.

It was the third home invasion by gunmen in Albuquerque in five days.

During the latest incident, two Hispanic males wearing ski masks and one black male who was not wearing a mask pretended to be police officers by yelling, "APD, APD!" to gain entrance into the home. They robbed the house in the 10300 block of Sandy Trail Road SW and then took off in a car, Walsh said.

The son, who sustained a gash in his head, used a kitchen knife to cut his rope and then released his parents, ages 54 and 55. They went to a neighbor's house to call police at 3:30 a.m., Walsh said. The son was treated at the scene.

Veronica Amesquita, 34, and her father, Craig Luchetti, 54, were shot late Sunday night by two masked teenagers who broke into the...

Do you typically just open the front door to people yelling at you? Or look first? Or do you just start shooting wildly?

Guys, we have too many GOOD cops on this board to let this get out of hand. I posted that link of the first day of the story... I had no idea what had gone down or what would surface about this case. Cops are not all evil. These are our friends.

END IT.

I want to hear a way around it. Have any of you rigged up your own security cams? How could you know for certain if you saw a weapon coming through your door, that it was a thug and not a cop on the other end of it? If you hear a loud slam of someone breaking down your front door, how do you stop this from happening? If you hold fire, you may get shot anyway, so do you shoot the guy even if he's a cop? Of course not.

There has to be a way around this! I don't care if you have an idea for securing a door, or alerting local LEOs that you are not what they want. The guys in uniform on this board are the best source of info you are going to get for a way to save both your lives. Don't insult them out of hand.

Heath,

I don't know if you live in a home or some type of building, but here are a few suggestions. If you have a driveway, you can hook up some infrared sensors that will chime your doorbell if anything passes in front of it. You can also place them anywhere in your yard that has an angle of approach. Obviously, it won't stop anyone, but it provides a good deal of advanced notice that someone has just entered your personal space. Make sure that all of your outside doors are metal, not wood. Have large strike plates installed (Lowes, Home Depot $20), which tie both the handle and deadbolt locking mechanisms into one solid unit. A traditional style door lock and deadbolt only requires 75 pounds of pressure to break. A strike plate method increases this to 200 pounds of force. You could use what they call a New York deadbolt, which is an adjustable metal rod that fits under the door knob and has a foot that plants on the floor (Sold at home improvement places). You would not believe how long it takes to get past one of these, even with a ram. A good camera and alarm system to record everything that goes on while your away or during the night. Outside motion lights work well, the more the better. And then the obvious, lock all of your door and windows. Make sure that they are locked and double check them. You would be surprised at how many people reading this will just skoff, only to find that someone has opened one and forgotten to lock it.

Bottom line, use the most powerful weapon that you possess to protect your home and family...Your Brain. Take a step outside and look at your home. Put yourself in a criminal mindset and ask yourself, does anything look appealing inside or outside of my home that might attract the bad guys? If the answer is yes, then take corrective action. Close your blinds when not at home, put interior lights on timers, etc. If you have an alarm system, make sure that the siren is placed in an area where it can be heard very loud outside of the residence to attract attention. Make sure that the alarm has a cell phone backup with it. If not, the bad guys will just cut the phone line and nobody will know that it has gone off until you get home. Just a few thoughts for you and I hope that some of them will help.

• Like 2

Easy solution: Multiple video cams of these raids. Then we will know whether the cops were telling the truth or defaming the victims. But cops do not want their actions filmed, in general.

I completely agree. They can have multiple low light and night vision cameras every where and mounted on trained dogs as well. The cost is not the issue it is the liability of what can't be covered up if things go unexpected and internal affairs gets ahold of the video of the cop that loses his temper and kills unjustifiably a suspect or innocent bystanders.

Edited by my762buzz

............Does that answer your questions. Or are you guys going to revert to more name calling??? ive been raiding houses for a long time and i never seen something on that level of bullshit.

No.

So you were in the LE field? Or you had some other sort of job where you raided houses?

So you were in the LE field? Or you had some other sort of job where you raided houses?

Sounds to me like was an MP and is just trying to come off as a former civilian cop.

I'm just curious, because from what I've heard, he likes to tell tall tales.

Take a step outside and look at your home. Put yourself in a criminal mindset

Or just lock yourself out of your house.

I secure my place. I have perimeter cams & motion sensors that I installed so I wouldn't miss UPS or Fed-Ex & I can monitor my shop from my living quarters.

I've reinforced doors very well, I actually install 3/16 plate on each side of door-jambs secured with carriage bolts above the deadbolt, between the doorknob & deadbolt & under the doorknob to reinforce the door jambs but then I hide it with wood trim.

I'd think that being as it would take a while to penetrate my entrance, by the 4th or 5th try if I were being legally raided someone would think to Identify themselves if for no other reason than self preservation.

But if you ever really want to know how hard it is to break in... Just accidentally lock yourself out.

It removes the pride that you had when you thought you fortified your place & replaces it with motivation to figure out how to gain entry while doing the least amount of damage.

Every time it happens I can seem to find a way in.

Funny how the mindset changes & ingenuity kicks in.

As for home invasions though, the VAST MAJORITY of them start out with somebody knocking on your door, you opening it & them bursting in with a bunch of other people who were hiding around the corner, so hidden perimeter cams & hidden approach alarms are really the way to go.

Or you could get burglar/storm doors locked with double cylinder deadbolts.

If you spend enough money, they're actually quite ornamental now days.

Only the police are usually motivated enough to hook a chain up to a truck & tear them off.

But let's simply look at this situation from a firefight standpoint, with all the politics from the topic removed. The police won for good reason.

The Marine failed to follow his training & hesitated.

Had he opened fire, the invasion force might have backed off & there would have been time for everybody to figure out who everybody was.

Instead, he apparently just pointed a gun at them.

Well, there's only one really quick, surefire way to end a standoff...

Shoot first.

If he didn't intend on using it, it was a bad idea for him to have it in hand.

I mean it's the first thing Pops ever taught me at least.

You don't pull a gun on someone unless you intend to use it.

The real world ain't a Clint Eastwood movie where pencil-dicked fuckers win by intimidating the other guy with a firearm.

At least not when the other guy has a firearm drawn already.

As for the police firing for 7 seconds & so many shots...

People should take that as a lesson. It's a good idea.

If a human is shot DIRECTLY THROUGH THE HEART they can still function for 8 seconds.

8 seconds.

Who here can't dump an MD-20 in 8 seconds?

Well, I'd imagine it's hard to shoot back when you're busy getting shot so many times.

If one commits to shoot, one must shoot until the threat is completely neutralized.

Not just hit.

Shitty situation though.

• Like 4
If it happens to be annouced police so be it your dead anyway.

Kick burglaries are nothing new. When I lived in Houston from 1981 to 1993, there were reports in the news every night. It was very common, and the police actually did misstep enough at the time (ok, they fucked up ALOT) that people thought that they were just the mistaken targets of a raid gone wrong. Gangs picked up on this and would "raid" peoples houses and typically tie up the man, rape his spouse, and then kill the man and rob the home. They either made their own or bought police windbreakers from supply houses. In the middle of the night, just being woken up, you are disoriented, and your primary objective should be to protect yourself, no matter what, no matter who calls out and says they are. Things typically happen in seconds. Often, one is not wide awake enough to assertain the situation. Tell you what, mr compliant badboy, why don't you have a friend or two do a scenario when you least expect it, keeping an unloaded gun by your side, and have them "break" in when you are dead asleep, and see how you would react. My ex-sister in law (who was living with my wife and me at the time) came home drunk one night from clubbing, and thought it would be funny to pound on the door and yell POLICE, like a kick burglary. She has no idea how close she came to being a statistic that night. Don't call people idiots until you have walked the walk. With the new Indianna Supreme Court ruling that cops can come into your place at anytime, these kick burglaries are sure to increase 100%. Why wouldn't they? Criminals will have nothing to fear at all.

Pauly, your honesty and candor is so refreshing. i was almost in tears laughing. though at the time im certain you were not laughing.

agree with you on every point. faced with this type of situation, personal resolve and no hesitation would be essential. a choice to pick up the weapon and confront the threat must be accompanied by a strong conviction to use it. given his age and military background i think he was still idealistic about things.

as for me i no longer have any illusions about what this nation has become. i have no fear of death. only the dying process. i would prefer to go down in a hail of bullets with some honor. rather than submit to the tyranny with the possibility of wasting away in one of their gulags. i sense the time is near when the fence sitters will be forced to choose sides. the satanic revised roman empire or freedom supporting christian patriots. i can only prepare so much. the rest i leave to YHWH

Fear of death makes us devoid both of valour and religion. For want of valour is want of religious faith Gandhi

Reading this account makes me shudder, because this poor marine's story could have happened to me many years ago.....

In the late 1980s, I lived in an upscale middle-class neighborhood suburb of Lafayette, LA. Very little crime, and all the neighbors new each other. I'd lived there for about a year alone while my wife was caring for her sick mother 2 states away. Our house had a concrete driveway that went to the back and into an open carport. From the carport, you could enter the back door through the kitchen hallway. The doors were always locked, even when anyone was home.

One Friday night around 9pm I was sitting in my recliner in the living room, alone, watching a movie and eating a bowl of popcorn. My pickup was parked in the carport. At the time, the only gun I had in the house was a Ruger .357 Blackhawk that was on the nightstand next to my bed. The lights were on in the kitchen and in the living room. Suddenly, I heard a noise. I jumped-up out of the recliner and looked toward the backdoor in the kitchen hallway. The doorknob was trying to turn, but it was locked. Stunned, it appeared to me someone was trying to break into the house. I headed toward the bedroom to get the Blackhawk. Just then, I heard keys, or something being shoved into the door and it instantly came open and in rushed two cops. I stopped dead in my tracks, and never had the chance to get to the bedroom where the gun was, thankfully. The cops demanded to know who I was. Calmly, I chuckled and said, "I live here. I've lived here for a year." The cop said, 'Gimme some identification.'. Neither had their guns drawn all the way out, but both had their hands on them. My wallet was sitting on top of the bar, and I gave him my driver's license. Then started the "20-questions", which I answered. The "talker" of the two said, "We've had a report that this house was being burglarized and the burglar was still in the house." He then got on his hand-held radio and found out that they had the wrong address by 4 blocks. They apologized and left. I should note that they'd come into my driveway "silent", as there were no lights flashing.

After they left, I realized how close I came to having the Blackhawk out and pointing at the door as they charged-in. I would not have shot until they were in the house and I could have identified who it was coming-in, but I'm sure they would have shot me first with no questions asked if they'd seen a gun in my hand. I would have been murdered, and they would have gotten off scott-free, most likely. To this day, I still shudder when I think about it. Thankfully, the kitchen light was on and I could see who it was.

I'm not gonna bash cops, because they're human and make mistakes like the rest of us. Most are good, some are not. However, I question the true need for "armored vehicles", SWAT teams, sniper squads, etc in many non-urban locales. Hell, the little sleepy country town of 2000 people where I currently live has a "SWAT" team, snipers, etc. I question both the need for that, plus question the level of their training....from what I've observed locally, it's "give 'em an AR and several hundred rounds, have 'em watch a movie about SWAT once a year, put a bunch of special patches on their uniforms, and turn 'em loose....".

Even with my experience described above, if anything I am even more heavily armed than before when it comes to home protection. To put it bluntly, if my front door is being beaten down in the middle of the night with no cop lights outside flashing, no identification announcement, no phone call first, what am I to assume? In the darkness, as the front door comes down, my Saiga-12 with double-00 and an extended clip will be barking as fast as I can pull the trigger.

• Like 1

If there were multiple Sheriff's vehicles out front with lights going and they announced themselves, I think I'd be convinced it was the law and put away the rifle. It would have to be a pretty elaborate home invasion racket to have fake Police vehicles as well.

As far as I can tell, the only people who say anyone announced themselves, or had running sirens or flashing lights are the police. The wife says there were none, at least two neighbors say they didn't notice any. The wife says they never identified themselves, the neighbors say the first indication they had that something was going on was gunshots.

• Like 1

As far as I can tell, the only people who say anyone announced themselves, or had running sirens or flashing lights are the police. The wife says there were none, at least two neighbors say they didn't notice any. The wife says they never identified themselves, the neighbors say the first indication they had that something was going on was gunshots.

Someone fucked up bad then!

You guys trying to spot a mall ninja lol. Good luck with that lol. No matter my answer you guys will have me figured out...

OK, so then you're just full of shit. You could have just said that from the beginning.

• Like 1

Them dang crukked coppers!

I went shooting a few years ago and about 4 of them were also shooting. I finished up and left but forgot a Pmag sitting on the range table. I came back 5 min later and it was gone, they said they never seen it. I know they stole my focking Pmag!

LEOs not being honest? Shocking!!

• Like 1