AKDAL MKA-1919

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am honored to present for your viewing pleasure a few photos the newest member of the European family of shotguns to become available for purchase in the USA very very shortly, manufactured by a Turkish company AKDAL ARMS, MKA-1919.

These shotguns are imported by the company that has our trust and well-deserved respect after the years of delivering our favorite Saiga shotguns to the American gun community and the great customer service they provide – Russian American Armory Company (RAAC).

I am sure that over the coming weekend we will get a lot more photos and videos form the vendors of our forum that are receiving these shotguns for the final stages of testing before the official release.

Vendors of our forum, as well as Saiga-12.com E-Store, will be offering a variety of services and accessories for this new unique shotgun as well!

MKA-1919-01.jpg MKA-1919-02.jpg

YES! It is as 12-gauge shotgun!!!

MKA-1919-03.jpg MKA-1919-04.jpg

MKA-1919-05.jpg MKA-1919-06.jpg

MKA-1919-07.jpgMKA-1919-08.jpg

MKA-1919-09.jpg MKA-1919-10.jpg

MKA-1919-12.jpg MKA-1919-11.jpg

MKA-1919-13.jpg MKA-1919-14.jpg

MKA-1919-15.jpg MKA-1919-16.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys need to remember, when the Saiga-12 first came out, there were NO accessories for it either.   What made it even worse, was the demand for the shotgun was extremely low as well, so no one w

I don't dislike the AR design so much as I dislike the 5.56x45 round.   So, these new Turkey guns are intriguing. If they MSRP for ~$700 that's not bad considering the current state of our econom

Looks like things are getting interesting in the world of shotguns as of late.... At least detachable box mags on shotguns are starting to really take off then, only took 100 years or so to get past t

Posted Images

I'm just going to wait patiently and eat junk food until more is out on this. :Johnboy:

Prices, reliability, ease of modification (Furniture), larger mags, ergonomics and handling all lead to so many questions.

Edited by ChileRelleno

Looks like the stock, grip, & lower receiver are all one piece? If so then alot of after market AR parts won't be compatible.

Agreed, and it looks all polymer? Wtf.

What's the point if it's not compatible with AR15 parts.

Nothing compares with the S12.

Yeah I'm not one for the big long stock where my left arm is all hangin way out to grab the foregrip and muscle fatigue is setting in on a long day at the range. I agree, definitely needs to be compatible with AR furnature. I want my CAR stock.

Edit: Oh and btw It also needs a Weaver flat top upper receiver for those of us that can live without the carry handle.

Edited by ShadowFire

Yeah I'm not one for the big long stock where my left arm is all hangin way out to grab the foregrip and muscle fatigue is setting in on a long day at the range. I agree, definitely needs to be compatible with AR furnature. I want my CAR stock.

Edit: Oh and btw It also needs a Weaver flat top upper receiver for those of us that can live without the carry handle.

It is a flat top with a removable carry handle

It is a flat top with a removable carry handle

Nice. :) Now all it needs is a CAR stock. :)

You guys need to remember, when the Saiga-12 first came out, there were NO accessories for it either.

What made it even worse, was the demand for the shotgun was extremely low as well, so no one was going to step up and run off a bunch of CNC parts for the S-12 that would takes years to sell. I had to hand make (one-off) all of the parts for the first conversions. When demand picked up a bit, I CNC'd 100 pieces of the Tromix shark brake. It was the ONLY aftermarket muzzle device available at the time. I sold 20 of them. That was it boys. The other 80 pieces sat in my shop for over a year. I thought I would never sell them.

I think this gun is a bit different. Of course we are starting from ground zero with no accessories just like the S-12, but this gun is going to get a jump start on the heels of the S-12. It won't take so long to get shit rolling with this gun.

Tony Rumore

Tromix

• Like 7

Tony,

didn't you say you had one on its way to you? Got it yet?

ETA: It was Mike Davidson.

On another site, I heard some European owners saying that it needs high brass to function as is.

Can't wait for some US reviews.

Edited by ChileRelleno

A mag fed shotgun for the AR guys. :smoke:

This just about blows the lid off all the myths about the Saiga being banned and declared as a DD by the ATF. I doubt RAA would get into business on a new gun that will be banned. :rolleyes: So this is good news for everyone. :super: Hopefully this will spawn greater interest in mag fed shotguns such that other manufacturers will jump in the game.

We expect to start T&E on one of the shotguns next week and do not expect to see them for sale for a few more months .No prices have been set at this time but the rumor was they would be in the $700 ish range again this is not a official price but we should have firm prices in a few weeks . Tony is correct on the aftermarket parts it can cost $30 thousand for a plastic mold for mags so the investors need to make sure their is a large enough market for the shotguns & mags to warrent the investment. Their are already a few well known companys looking at the aftermarket goodies so the future looks very bright .

If I'm seeing correctly, this gun will address the singular issue where, in my mind, the AR is superior to the AK platform. And that's in the differences between troublesome 'Rock and Lock' and "Put it in there and hit it with the palm of the hand".

And I guess aftermarket magwells handle that issue anyway. So, for my part? I'll keep the AK (well, maybe just one for thoroughness).

Thanx for the info.I hope close to 700. means 649.

LOL. But still can't see why Saiga started at 249.

and the AKM is around 700.

It would be nice for the first batch to be 450-500.

I can understand the reasons why it would be

spendy in these tuff times.

But still a rock bottom price would get the markets

flowing faster for all.

At 700 ish one would opt for a 1st or even 2nd S12.

• Like 1