AKDAL MKA-1919

Thanx for the info.I hope close to 700. means 649.

LOL. But still can't see why Saiga started at 249.

and the AKM is around 700.

It would be nice for the first batch to be 450-500.

I can understand the reasons why it would be

spendy in these tuff times.

But still a rock bottom price would get the markets

flowing faster for all.

At 700 ish one would opt for a 1st or even 2nd S12.

When I was a kid you could buy a pickup truck for $1200, gas was 30 cents a gallon, a pack of gum was 5 cents, etc. The US dollar is backed by nothing more than wishful thinking. Fuel (therefore transportation) costs are up. The Russians want more profit. Plenty of reasons everything costs more now.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys need to remember, when the Saiga-12 first came out, there were NO accessories for it either.   What made it even worse, was the demand for the shotgun was extremely low as well, so no one w

I don't dislike the AR design so much as I dislike the 5.56x45 round.   So, these new Turkey guns are intriguing. If they MSRP for ~$700 that's not bad considering the current state of our econom

Looks like things are getting interesting in the world of shotguns as of late.... At least detachable box mags on shotguns are starting to really take off then, only took 100 years or so to get past t

Posted Images

I can assure you the shotguns will not be $450 or $500 the US dollar is week and any imports will cost more than they did in the past .Hopefully the price will be lower rather than higher but will know more in a few weeks when the official price is nailed down with the importer .We are just happy to see another cool option for the mag fed 12 guage shotguns .

• Like 1

I can assure you the shotguns will not be $450 or $500 the US dollar is week and any imports will cost more than they did in the past .Hopefully the price will be lower rather than higher but will know more in a few weeks when the official price is nailed down with the importer .We are just happy to see another cool option for the mag fed 12 guage shotguns .

Glad to hear you guys over at Atlantic are considering to add this to your inventory,I have done business with you guys in the past and will gladly do so again. :super:

I don't dislike the AR design so much as I dislike the 5.56x45 round.

So, these new Turkey guns are intriguing. If they MSRP for ~$700 that's not bad considering the current state of our economy. No conversion necessary here, either.

It's kind of sad that a foreign manufacturer is bringing this to market before a US one; especially considering it's styled after the AR platform.

Anyway, another semi-auto shotgun that uses removal mags becoming available is a great thing! :up:

Edited by post-apocalyptic
  • Like 3

I understand why they would cost more....

the diff between a 1200 truck and the price of

one today is 40 yrs. 8 yrs is the diff between a 250.

S12 and to days 700.

I'm betting thay get imported for 400.ea

Sold to distrib. for 600. And sold to us for 749.99.

I'm not bichen about it....just saying how many

shotguns could Turkey sell if thay dident have the

US market? Lets see......china.....0....canada..0..

mexico....0......russia.....0.....

Edited by FORKLIFT352
  • Like 1

Interesting, why is the spring in front of the piston though? Good to have another option, and it's great news as far as any potential ban- the more commonplace these things are the more difficult it will be to tell people the goverments stealing them.

• Like 1

OK, a 7.25 pound gas-operated AR shaped shotgun so the competition guys will all switch to open class. Does it have a real last round bolt hold, adjustable gas system or does it share any parts in common with the AR-15? I believe I read on another forum that AKDAL was going to eventually open a factory in the U.S. to avoid Customs issues.

Looks like things are getting interesting in the world of shotguns as of late.... At least detachable box mags on shotguns are starting to really take off then, only took 100 years or so to get past tubes :lolol:

(Nothing wrong with them, just never understood why they didnt start working with boxes when every other class of firearms was giving it a try)

• Like 2

We need 2 or 3 more manufacturs for some

comp.

That would drive the price down.

700.+ for AKM......700.+ Saiga....= no comp.

I want a AKM but I'll let them sit on them till

thay get a competitive price.

700.+ will buy a butt load of ammo as well as

a few guns on my short list.

We need 2 or 3 more manufacturs for some

comp.

That would drive the price down.

700.+ for AKM......700.+ Saiga....= no comp.

I want a AKM but I'll let them sit on them till

thay get a competitive price.

700.+ will buy a butt load of ammo as well as

a few guns on my short list.

$700 can get you a few mosin nagants and a good amount of ammo :smoke:

• Like 1

It's unfortunate that the lower receiver isn't the same as the AR design. It would probably sell better if you could fit AR buttstocks onto it.

If it's the same cost as a Saiga, I think I will buy the Saiga-12 instead. We know where S12s break and there's a lot more parts available.

@Tritium: I think your buddies are smoking something they need to share. When H&K bought new machinery, they sold the old stuff to a factory in Turkey, along with production rights. The Turks make good stuff, it's just that very little of it was importable (all mil-spec stuff!).

There are all those 922r issues to deal with as well.

i wanna know what it is.....

m16 parts? handguard? i cant see much else, if thats the deal....

how is this gun importable with a pistol grip?

seriously. i want parts and specs.

Im sure its cool, but i really want to hear what Clyde has to say about the parts specs......

what parts are made in USA?

naw, its a detachable magazine , semi auto shotgun, with a pistol grip.

is it because they have never made a magazine over five rounds for it? thatd be SLICK as shit LOL.....seriously....that would.... a giant UNF to the man, on that one....

id buy one.

I think this one is a home run, out of the gate, either way.....thanks Turkey, thanks Clyde and Co. !

Edited by Ben Vampatella

So why can this be imported with a pistol grip and Saiga 12's cant?

This is just a guess here and I hope it is not true, but maybe because the stock and pistol grip are one piece that is how it is importable?

Thanx for the info.I hope close to 700. means 649.

LOL. But still can't see why Saiga started at 249.

and the AKM is around 700.

It would be nice for the first batch to be 450-500.

I can understand the reasons why it would be

spendy in these tuff times.

But still a rock bottom price would get the markets

flowing faster for all.

At 700 ish one would opt for a 1st or even 2nd S12.

When I was a kid you could buy a pickup truck for $1200, gas was 30 cents a gallon, a pack of gum was 5 cents, etc. The US dollar is backed by nothing more than wishful thinking. Fuel (therefore transportation) costs are up. The Russians want more profit. Plenty of reasons everything costs more now.

i bought a pick up truck with a/c and power steering and heater for $700 2 years ago and its pulled my racecar thousands of miles and has never broken once so you can still get a good cheap pick up truck

because a 5 round mag and pistol grip on shotties are sporting. hopefully saiga's will be able to be imported with grips attached after the atf study is finished.

i think the akdal is an interesting design. i understand why a lot of it had to be changed from a regular AR sizing. a 223 to a 12g. yeah, thats a bit of a size difference. probably why so much is not compatible.

are the mags metal?

Edited by GregM1

because a 5 round mag and pistol grip on shotties are sporting. hopefully saiga's will be able to be imported with grips attached after the atf study is finished.

i think the akdal is an interesting design. i understand why a lot of it had to be changed from a regular AR sizing. a 223 to a 12g. yeah, thats a bit of a size difference. probably why so much is not compatible.

are the mags metal?

From the looks of this pic, yes.

post-3-0-34535800-1305335355_thumb.jpg

You need different mags for 3in and 2-3/4in shells? :wacko: