S12 need a buddy

Was thinking I don't have a Galil ,are these any good ? I can fix/adjust it if needed as long as the barrel and receiver are good to go . they claim it has a milled receiver . I'm thinking if the barrel is good it would work out good for the money . Anyone get on of the currant batch from Centerfire ? Century build so you know there will be some issues .

http://centerfiresys...IFLE-GALIL.aspx

Edited by GONIF

I was hopeing to keep the price down if I could . I do have a safe Queen real IMI Galil ARM in .308 I never shoot ,but if I can get a 5.56 galil/clone I intend to shoot the shit out of it .

Try to get a real IMI Galil if you can, I've heard some bad things as far as the Galani Sporters go.

I was hopeing to keep the price down if I could . I do have a safe Queen real IMI Galil ARM in .308 I never shoot ,but if I can get a 5.56 galil/clone I intend to shoot the shit out of it .

Try to get a real IMI Galil if you can, I've heard some bad things as far as the Galani Sporters go.

I have both the Century built and an IMI. They both work great and I have never had any problems with either one of them. I was able to look at and break down the Century built gun before purchasing, which eased my mind about it. Overall, I say go for it.

I had a century Galil that I traded off solely because I made a profit on it..... the only issue I had with it was it didnt like to hand cycle ammo, would misfeed and ruin the cases. But if you just racked a round in and started firing, it shot like a champ.

If you want to do a Galil style Saiga I gotcha' covered on the charging handle;

3CH0141280x395-1.gif

My S-12 needed a buddy a while back so I picked up a Stoeger Coachgun Supreme in polished nickel with gloss walnut furniture.

Pull both triggers at the same time & I have just under 1/4 lb of lead in the form of 30 pellets of .00 buck heading downrange.... :D

I chose the coachgun because all my time is tied up with the Saigas & IMHO there's nothing that needs to be done to a coachgun & with the internal screw-in chokes the barrel's flared slightly & just looks mean...

Classy in an old west sort of way, but mean none the less.

Yeah, yeah, it's only a 2 shot..

I know.

I have a Golani and it is one of my favorite rifles.

I have never had any problems with it. I was worried about it because I read so many internet posts about problems, but I haven't had one.

One of the places I read, stated that the first batch of recievers were bad, but ORF corrected the issues.

Who knows if that is true or not.

It has been in my posession for months, and I have shot it so many times.

I have gone through thousands of rounds without an issue.

I have quite a varied collection, dominated by Saigas, each gun takes some breaking in, but the Golani shot right from the first round.

If you find one for a good price, buy it.