Video of Sexy Allura (model) Shooting my SAR-105 SBR

That's pretty hot, JMac. I've seen a lot of YouTube videos featuring "sexy women" and guns, but yours are the best IMHO.

Allura's a babe, with one hell of a sexy walk! :wub:

Keep up the good work.

Edited by Kevin in Texas

Thanks Guys, her walk is unbelievable....

If you like this video PLEASE share it with others! and of course Subscribe!

We put a lot of hard work into it and take pride in it!

Thanks to all who watch it and let me know if you have any ideas for future projects!

JMac

Edited by JMac

What's there not to like--sign between the legs, tramp stamp, woman with an AK, freckled thighs, red hair (except this sends me screaming in the opposite direction as my ex is a redhead.) Violates one of the prime rules of shooting, that of across water, but guess other attributes would allow me to forgive her.rolleyes.gif

Sweet, Sexy, Seductive, and she gets hotter the more you squeeze her. That's just the way I like 'em.............. And the girl isn't bad either. :haha:

Edited by DogMan

Yep, shes hot! I like the cases coming at the lens in HD slow-mo. Kinda repetitive though...

Agreed with repetitive... sorry only had a limited amount of footage to play with but wanted to share it anyway

As always thanks for watching and please help me share these videos with others :) I dont make money on these I just do it for the girls and guns :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

Allura sure know how to handle that weapon, I really like how she reached underneath and charged it. :smoke: I missed the second video, do you work with Blackheart? I work with a guy in my shop who has a family member or relative that works with them.

Edited by fromxtor
  • 11 months later...

Allura sure know how to handle that weapon, I really like how she reached underneath and charged it. :smoke: I missed the second video, do you work with Blackheart? I work with a guy in my shop who has a family member or relative that works with them.

Are you talking about the same blackheart INT in Phillipi WV?