Where are the Surefire 30 rnd 223 mags?

• 1 month later...

Just received four Saiga .223 10-round (I live in NY) mags by SureFire. DO NOT BUY SUREFIRE MAGS! All four magazines do not fit in the mag well when loaded with more than six rounds, and load with difficulty then. Also all four fail to chamber the last two rounds. My factory magazine has zero problems with the same ammunition. I will be working on the SureFire mags to get them functional, but save yourself the trouble and buy someone else's...

I prefer using AR15 magazines. I have 2 AR's and the saiga, and it's nice to simply use the same magazines in all of them. The saiga/adapter isn't too fond of the plastic magazines, so I usually just use USGI mags in the saiga. Definitely well worth it.

Just received four Saiga .223 10-round (I live in NY) mags by SureFire. DO NOT BUY SUREFIRE MAGS! All four magazines do not fit in the mag well when loaded with more than six rounds, and load with difficulty then. Also all four fail to chamber the last two rounds. My factory magazine has zero problems with the same ammunition. I will be working on the SureFire mags to get them functional, but save yourself the trouble and buy someone else's...

I have 5 Surefire 30rds mags and 1 20 rds mag. All fit perfectly. All load perfectly . All chamber all the rds perfectly . At first, I inserted them empty a few times each on the magwell with a tiny bit of grease on both sides where the mag brush against the receiver and that was it. After 2 or 3 times inserting the mags , they all fit perfectly , tight and nice, and all function at perfection loaded at 30rds and 20 rds. I have been 2 times to the range since then , using all the mags fully loaded every time with perfect function.

Edited by josey88