Anyone else watch this program ? I DVR'd it but also watched it and it was fairly good. The stealth Blackhawk we lost in that operation was are you ready for this ? $60,000,000. Supposedly mostly Seal Team Six and some Delta Force operators carried out the mission. I had my doubts about whether we really got him but after watching this program I feel more confident that we did . Guess the program served it's purpose then huh? :osama::killer::super:

Edited by theDuke

Yep I saw that. Wish I had DVR'd it so I could watch it again with Racegal. I hope they show it again. Turns out the ship they dumped that trash into the sea from was the same carrier my cousin was stationed on, the USS Carl Vinson.

Yep I saw that. Wish I had DVR'd it so I could watch it again with Racegal. I hope they show it again. Turns out the ship they dumped that trash into the sea from was the same carrier my cousin was stationed on, the USS Carl Vinson.

yup, my buddy served on that ship a few years back.

Also, saw the program. I was wondering what type of chopper they used because when I saw the pictures of the tail rotor online, I was like WTF kind of heli was that?? I wonder if we politely asked for the tail assembly back since it probably contain sensitive steath material.

Hey, who wants to bet that those Bin Laden pictures will be "leaked" from a "breach in security" right before November of next year?

All that bullshit about the general public not being able to "handle" the image of this shitbag's head blown apart. They ever see some of the shit they put on TV every night during primetime? I say we bought the rights to see that footage with the billions in tax money we spent hunting this fucker down.

Yeah we treat his dead body like a man god, wash it and dress it in the appropriate clothing and gently relese it into the sea. What do they do to us? Cut off our fucking heads, burn our bodies and hang them from a bridge.

They could have released some pics after he was cleaned up. It just pisses me off our gov are such pussies they dont want to anger any of those people and yet think we cant handle the pics ourselves.

I have an Idea, Im going to photoshop a couple pics of him, them sell them for $250,000 to CNN.

Edited by GREYLUPO

Yeah we treat his dead body like a man god, wash it and dress it in the appropriate clothing and gently relese it into the sea. What do they do to us? Cut off our fucking heads, burn our bodies and hang them from a bridge.

well that's what they told us and the general public. They could have cut him open and filled him with bacon and pigs feet for all we know.

dead is dead, cleaning him up and putting a pink bow on his head ain't gonna help any with where he's going. He's chum now.

Edited by sharkbit

While I agree that everybody on board should have been allowed to urinate and deficate on his body if they so chose to. The statement I made about our government showing some brains for once was the fact that they didn't allow any shrines to be built for him by his followers by dumping his carcass out at sea. They did mention that they were trying to fulfill the 24 hour requirement of burial but spent most time saying the burial at sea was to make sure there was no way there could be an earthen burial that could be made into a shrine.

The Stealth BlackHawk does make me feel a little better about our ability to keep secrets.... :angel:

That helo is not a secret and was easy to tell what it was by the tail rotor left behind.

The Stealth BlackHawk does make me feel a little better about our ability to keep secrets.... :angel:

That helo is not a secret and was easy to tell what it was by the tail rotor left behind.

Do you know of other picts of the not secret helo?

I"m sure there are some out there as the military has been playing with this modification for some time now. The reason it's not so common especially in that AOR is the fact it hampers the aircraft's performance in hot climates. From what I have learned, the 160th SOAR, certain USAF and USN Search And Rescue units have been testing this modification. As far as the "Stealth" nickname, it's a sound reduction modification so not totally invisible to radar.

What I want to know is why the shooters aren't facing murder charges? By their own statements, UBL was unarmed at the time he was shot. He was given no meaningful opportunity to surrender. Since he was unarmed, he should have been taken captive and either turned over to the civilian authorities of our ally Pakistan or, if kept in US custody, treated as a criminal defendant with the right to counsel and to refuse self-incrimination. If the corporatist regime in the US will not bring the US war criminals to justice, then the World Court should.

How'd I do? I'm practicing my commie vocabulary. And you all know Goddamned well that's what every lefty punk in the World would be saying if GWB or even John McCain were President when we offed the sonuvabitch.

Anyone else watch this program ? I DVR'd it but also watched it and it was fairly good. The stealth Blackhawk we lost in that operation was are you ready for this ? $60,000,000. Supposedly mostly Seal Team Six and some Delta Force operators carried out the mission. I had my doubts about whether we really got him but after watching this program I feel more confident that we did . Guess the program served it's purpose then huh? :osama::killer::super:

I don't mean nothin' , I'm just sayin........The worldwide news media did not convince you he was dead, but a TV SHOW did the job?? Do you watch RAMBO and think, well they made a movie of it...must've happened then.

Again, I don't mean nothin'.....just sayin'.

Or were you being sarcastic and I didn't pick up on that?

Edited by RobRez

I"m sure there are some out there as the military has been playing with this modification for some time now. The reason it's not so common especially in that AOR is the fact it hampers the aircraft's performance in hot climates. From what I have learned, the 160th SOAR, certain USAF and USN Search And Rescue units have been testing this modification. As far as the "Stealth" nickname, it's a sound reduction modification so not totally invisible to radar.

From the pics I've seen it looks like a bigger version of the ducted fan tail rotor they use on the USCG Jayhawk helo, but I'm no expert and I could be wrong. And yeah, "stealth" for helos is a lot different than for high-flying fast movers. Since they usually fly nap of the earth, radar isn't so much their enemy and the US pretty much has the monopoly on look down radar. The helo's enemies are infrared and noise emissions. Those big turbines put out a LOT of heat and the motion detector on your porch light is a good enough sensor to guide a missle to it. That's why the Russians did all sorts of elaborate modifications to the turbine housings and exhausts on the Hind when they were in Afghanistan; simple, "cheap" infrared guided missles were killing Hinds with alacrity. And likewise helos are so damned noisy that surprise is almost impossible with them; you might as well be blasting "Ride of the Valkyries" when you approach, so anything that makes them quieter helps.

Good one Sharkbit....

remember in the Paki. vid their was bood

on the pillow that leaked down to the floor?

So how was he standing up?

Wasent their a 15min. Fire fight in the compound?

And then thay worked the main bilding.

UBL did not have a gun on him.....

I don't know about you but a fire fight outside

my house will bring major saiga buck shot...