Saigas coming in under TGI name??

Has anyone seen one of these or held one? Prices are dropping on the net and at local gun stores.. I was quoted today 360.00 bucks for a saiga 5.45... I have not seen one of these TGI Saigas and Im worried the quality will not be the same hence the lower prices we are seeing... Any input??

Has anyone seen one of these or held one? Prices are dropping on the net and at local gun stores.. I was quoted today 360.00 bucks for a saiga 5.45... I have not seen one of these TGI Saigas and Im worried the quality will not be the same hence the lower prices we are seeing... Any input??

TGI is just Distributing them .. they are the same as the ever are . ....... FULL OF SHWEEETNESS!!!!!! :super:

• Like 1

TGI is just Distributing them .. they are the same as the ever are . ....... FULL OF SHWEEETNESS!!!!!! :super:

best news ive heard all day rolleyes.gif

Edited by xunan

Whos the vendor?? (no links though)

Al

• 4 weeks later...

I just got a 5.45 last week and it is a Hermes (with the UGLY etching that looks like velcro on the side!)

cheers

tire iron

I got my S12 from Atlantic and it was the same way. Looks like velcro that you cant take off. Guess I'll have to sand it down once I refinish it.

• 3 weeks later...

new guy here....just picked up a 5.45 today, had the same etching on the receiver with the TGI name also.

As did I like it, besides the Velcro looking etching, wondering what the best method to smooth and cover that...

Maybe cover it with JB weld and sand down to a smooth, flat surface, then repaint? Dunno if you'd wanna use (or waste) JB weld for that kinda purpose, but it couldn't hurt as you're not bonding any actual parts nor relying on it to aid structural integrity.