Firearm coating failuer, see my tangerine Saiga

Sometimes Lauer makes mistakes and whats supposed to be in the bottle isnt. The good thing is they have great customer service.

Next time you want a real red try "Angry Mike".

Its kinda washed out in the pic but its very red

2008_0524RedSaiga0004.jpg

Edited by rockmup
  • Like 1
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Orange you glad you went with that color?

Well. I'm really feeling like the odd man out here because I actually don't think it looks that bad. It's not that far away from a dark earth tone and I definitely like it better than the tangerine.co

Red S12?   helpful when set trippin'       :lolol:

Posted Images

I asked about "ANGRY MIKE'S" when teh Cavarms didnt workout but the customer service guy said it had a pinkinh hue to it and suggested standard red, AND HERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not 100% done yet, but definetly a big step in getting her back and being able to mock it up and handle it again.

post-31605-0-09421000-1306716978_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Now that Red is far and away much better than that tomato soup puke red you had at first. :rolleyes:

Looks great, and will definitely get attention wherever ya go... But I'll stick with my black -n- gray.

100_7890.jpg

That with a different quad rail would be a naughty dream of mine. I am still playing with mine to get it exactly how I want it, but am happy for now. I am gaining alot of confidence in working on it which is a big deal. I performed my converted trigger install today with no problem, but did have a BHO malfunction (i finally found the spring tonight :lolol: ), and am lookig forward to taking it apart again tomorrow to fix what I did wrong, instead of dreading it as I usually do with any new weapon I get and mess with it for the first time.

Tomorrow I will have a finished product picture with my shiny carrier, Red reciever, Chaos extended quad rail, Magpul stock, Hogue monogrip, and hopefully if the special people at TAC47 actually shipped my autoplug it too. (Their products are awesome, but their customer service left something to be desired for me. Hopefully just a hiccup kind of day)

I think I am gonna do my PLR-16 in black with red accessories, so they offset but match at the same time. I have plenty of red left to that with and since both are more for fun and sport than true tactical use, I think it will look good. I am still trying to decide on a pattern for my AR, but cant nail one down. I like the Thailand Marine pattern, but have an aversion to camo so I cant decide. Maybe an urban camo design but thats too "tacticool":blues: for my liking.