**The BATFE sent new import regulations**

]***The BATFE sent new import regulations out yesterday afternoon***

In a short version and not verbatim:

They will no longer approve the import certificates for "non-sporting" rifle barrels and receivers. This will stop new approvals of kits in the way that most have been coming in. The barrels will not be allowed, so this means that in the future the barrels will be made in the USA = big price increases. In some cases of rare MG Kits, the set up and mfg of a US barrel will not be feasible thus stopping most of the demand. AK guns and kits will go up if this has the affect. Companys were warned that they can not replace there kits today for what they are selling them for. Meaning what is already here cannot be brought back over unless someone is willing to make the American made barrel for the kit. Here we go again.

THIS REALLY SUCKS BIG TIME IF THIS IS THE CASE........

Well the BATFE is sending this and the info is being communicated to importers and there constituents.

We were warned back in 1999 guys that this might happen as they (BATFE) sat on importers paperwork for 9 months before allowing kits back into the country.

I can tell you for the last 5 years importers had been telling the BATFE these kits were for ONLY REPLACEMENT PARTS and everyone who gets them are not replacing squat, the kits are being built into weapons. So my assumption is they have had a belly full of the bull shit and now the BATFE said basically no more as long as the original barrels are in the kits now.

[/b]

I just pulled this up on another board.

Thoes rotten Mother F**kers have done it to us again!!!!!!!!!!

I got this off another board.

H.R. 1703 - bill to repeal sporting purpose clause and 89 import ban

109th CONGRESS

1st Session

H. R. 1703

To restore the second amendment rights of all Americans.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

April 19, 2005

Mr. PAUL introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Committee on Ways and Means, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A BILL

To restore the second amendment rights of all Americans.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the `Second Amendment Protection Act of 2005'.

SEC. 2. REPEAL OF FEDERAL HARASSMENT PERIOD.

Public Law 103-159 is repealed, and any provisions of law amended or repealed by such Act are restored or revived as if such Act had not been enacted.

SEC. 3. REPEAL OF UNCONSTITUTIONAL DISTINCTION.

(a) Section 5845(f) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 is amended--

(1) by striking `which the Secretary finds is generally recognized as particularly suitable for sporting purposes'; and

(2) by striking `which the owner intends to use solely for sporting purposes'.

(B) Section 921(a)(4)( B ) of title 18, United States Code, is amended by striking `which the Attorney General finds is generally recognized as particularly suitable for sporting purposes'.

© Section 921(a)(4) of such title is amended in the 2nd sentence by striking `which the owner intends to use solely for sporting, recreational, or cultural purposes'.

(d) Section 921(a)(17)© of such title is amended by striking `a projectile which the Attorney General finds is primarily intended to be used for sporting purposes,'.

(e) Section 923(j) of such title is amended by striking `devoted to the collection, competitive use, or other sporting use of firearms in the community'.

(f) Section 922® of such title is amended by striking `of this chapter as not being particularly suitable for or readily adaptable to sporting purposes'.

(g) Section 925(a)(3) of such title is amended by striking `determined by the Attorney General to be generally recognized as particularly suitable for sporting purposes and'.

(h) Section 925(a)(4) of such title is amended by striking `(A) determined by the Attorney General to be generally recognized as particularly suitable for sporting purposes, or determined by the Department of Defense to be a type of firearm normally classified as a war souvenir, and (B)'.

(i) Section 925(d)(3) of such title is amended by striking `and is generally recognized as particularly suitable for or readily adaptable to sporting purposes'.

(j) Section 925(e)(2) of such title is amended by striking `provided that such handguns are generally recognized as particularly suitable for or readily adaptable to sporting purposes'.

(k) Section 922 of such title is amended in each of subsections (a)(5), (a)(9), and (B)(3) by striking `lawful sporting purposes' and inserting `lawful purposes'.

SEC. 4. EFFECTIVE DATE.

The provisions of this Act shall take effect immediately upon enactment.

Here is a sample letter of what I sent.

Dear [whoever],

I am writing to you today to encourage you to support HR 1703 to help restore our second amendment rights guaranteed to us by the constitution. Clandestine individuals within the government would rather strip away individual rights the founding fathers helped to secure through bloodshed and war.

For years anti-gun forces have worked hard to strip away freedom from the people of this country. It's time that we took some of our freedom back from them. They have long argued that the 2nd amendment is not an individual right and civilians should only own sporting purpose weapons. The founding fathers themselves illustrated through testimony, convention and writ that it is right the opposite. The citizens of this country have every right to military-grade and military-style weapons for the purpose of home defense, security and homeland defense. In 1787 testimony was given to the 2nd amendment as being an individual right. The very basis of the constitutional conventions in the time period was the establishment of the bill of rights for the sole purpose of protecting individual rights and liberties. There is no reason it should be any different today. I am writing to ask you to help support and spread the word concerning HR 1703. Please help us gather support for this bill to help restore rights that should have been guaranteed and untouched.

If this bill passes it will be a crippling blow against the forces of tyranny and oppression.

Please help American Citizens regain their rights.

Sincerely,

Vol

You want the Sporting Purposes Clause and the '89 Import Ban repealed? Then support H.R. 1703 and call the Ways and Means Committee 2:00 PM (EST) this Tuesday at (202) 225-3625. Fight for our rights!

well, I already have issued legal threats to the politicians here if they continute to violate my civil liberties. I also heard a word for word reading of half of one of my letters to the house floor last month.

people have had it with the government being retarded. go ahead, let them take our guns away. there will be ww3. plain and fucking simple.

the law is pretty goddamn clear.

i have a RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS UNINFRINGED. PERIOD.

as it is now, my right to bear arms is pretty fucking infringed upon, those facists fucks. if murder were legal, and i had the mind and guts for it, id hang every one of them for treason.

what do they think any gun control is going to do exactly? a terrorist is still going to get a gun and still make it a machinegun, and still shoot up mine and your town someday. i dont know about you, but the world HASNT changed. I have a right to protect myself, and to fight if need be, any who would take my rights away from me.

read the declaration of independance very carefully and see what it actually says. that and the bill of rights, makes all gun control illegal, and a treasonous act of tyrannical nature.

well, I already have issued legal threats to the politicians here if they continute to violate my civil liberties. I also heard a word for word reading of half of one of my letters to the house floor last month.

Hold on there... I'd like to hear more about this. In what context was it read, by whom, and what was the response?

well, the part that i think was quoted, maybe it wasnt a quote, but it was awful close to the letter i had written to the NY assemblymen and congresspeople in response to the 50 caliber ban and the new additional AWB rules here in NY. part of what i had said was much of what ive said here. i went into the constitution and MY rights, and also brought to the people i sent the letter to the fact that only ONE MAN can strike down an unconstitutional law, as with the atheist and the pledge of allegiance. i also went into a drawl on legally holding those accountable for thier illegal actions in the government and violation of clear cut, basic american laws and rights. I also mentioned a few other things, such as the "sporting purposes" clause and how that is illegal, and that if they prefer to not hear the people, and do as the people say, and not even do as our founding fathers did, then there will be action taken by myself. I also stated my best example of "guilty until proven innocent". go to your local court. watch anyone accused of DWI go up the first time. why does your driver's license get cut up? that is a perfect example right there. I also stated in my letter that i had more proof of the government abusing the constitutional rights of honest american citizens, and if they would like to see them, i would be glad to bring a class action lawsuit to the supreme court for them and proceed to undo the illegal and facist laws that are being passed in this blessed country.

i BELIEVE i heard it during the "right to kill" meeting of congress or something like that, and it was NOT a NY senator that said it. the wording was so close, i pretty much think that my congressmen here did as i asked and passed it along to their fellow congressmen in other states, as i asked them to. I heard a few different parts of my letter i THINK, and im SURE i heard one part of it, because it was word for word.

hey, its up to them. ive had it, myself. Im watching them, and waiting for thier answer by way of thier actions. hopefully there are still patriots in office, is all i have to say. I know there are a FEW. they ALL should be.

these people in the government HAVE to listen to ALL of us. if you actually do know what the fuck you are talking about, it seems those that would, will listen....

all this new atf shit is caused by all these people selling all these damn receiver blanks and shit!

so now when my barrel wears out on my mak90 i'm fucked b/c some prick wanted to make $50 on a fuckin piece of sheet metal!

man i hope this new bill pulls through.

that'll really fuck the atf real good!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

WRONG. This new ATF shit is caused by ATF administion believing they need to stem the tide of imported and built AKs, because they belive such actions circumvent the intent of the 1989 import ban which is to prevent the flooding of our country with cheap arms. That said, "all this new ATF shit" is the fault of people who believe arms should be restricted based on cost, which is essentially a classist, unethical point of view designed to keep the rich powerful. It is NOT the fault of American entreprenuers trying to turn a buck within the law through innovation.

Don't blame Batman for the existence of the Joker.

all this new atf shit is caused by all these people selling all these damn receiver blanks and shit!

so now when my barrel wears out on my mak90 i'm fucked b/c some prick wanted to make $50 on a fuckin piece of sheet metal!

man i hope this new bill pulls through.

that'll really fuck the atf real good!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

quote:

Don't blame Batman for the existence of the Joker

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

good point!

i knew somebody would post a response like that before i even finished typing mine out.

but it is true. we did nothing wrong in the eyes of the law but the atf doesn't see it that way. so they create some new shit b/c they saw something they didn't like.

just like with the destructive devices.

so, YES!!!!!!!! b/c somebody was doing something that the atf dissapproved of, we are now fucked unless this new bill passes.

the atf is here to stay and they are the big bully. we must always watch and take care not to piss off the big bully so he won't retaliate against us.

from what i've seen in the last day or so the bbl ban was just some hype...one of the boards has like a letter from one of the tech guys from the atf and he more or less said that it was all bullshit.....but i like the sound of the 2nd amendment protection act of 2005 or whatever its called

That's all because congress, which I thing was dumocrat at the time, handed over lawmaking authority to the UNELECTED ATF.

I continue to hold that there's only one ultimate reason that the ATF is screwing with gun owners so much and making up new law after new law. They need to keep themselves busy with something that no one in legislature understands, is picky enough to give them lots of leeway in how to enforce it, and most of all, is safe for them. Busting honest people over technicalities is one of the safest LE jobs. Stopping actual violent criminals... well... someone could get hurt.

It's all about an organization founded during prohibition with the specific purpose of snooping and busting folks on non-violent crimes. That created whole new set of criminals (prohibition) and created much of organized crime as we know it. Then with the ATF created but prohibition gone, they needed something desperate to keep existing. So the NFA was created.

The BATF is the same as any bureaucratic government organization. If you authorize it to exist it will find or manufacture reasons for it's continued existence purely for self preservation reasons. Someone else has to make the call to pull the plug. In the meantime they will conjure up all kinds of bullshit making life fun for those of us that would like to keep our freedoms and Constitutional rights.

Seems to me then.... that the ONLY way around this whole bullshit ATF deal is...

WE NEED to get our senators and congressmen to see our viewpoints, and the views of every other gun toting citizen...

UNTIL that time when we can, as a PEOPLE, get our "elected officials" ( yeah.. uh huh... ok...) to do *OUR BIDDING* as they are SUPPOSED TO DO... and we have them NEUTER the ever growing BALLS of the BATFE.... the BATFE is going to take those balls and try to jam em in our asses, reach out thru our eyesockets, take our guns, and leave us without even a reacharound....

SO... that leaves the BIG QUESTION...

HOW???

I know *I* can vote for so and so... and *I* can write letters to MY senators and congressmen...I have DONE IT... I have sent letters to half the assemblymen in NY at one point or another... but *I* am not enough... I know that those that come here most likely feel the same way... if WE were enough we'd have it done already... how do we get that message thru to the rest of the millions of gun owners out there?!?!?! HOW do we make EVERYONE realize the folly of the path we tread???

Maybe "TEAM SAIGA" has a larger mission than just winning the next 3 gun competition...

Its going to come to a head, when we will NEED EVERY pro-gun citizen out there to get their heads out of the sand, quit thinking everything is ok, cause they dont have a clue whats really going on...and GET TO letting our SUPPOSEDLY elected officials, "by the people, for the people" , to realize that "hey... holy shit... the people really DO want us to do something about this... I guess we had better listen to them"

Ok... who believes THATS going to happen?

TURN A BLIND EYE is what is going to happen...

YA gotta get out there and ELECT THE PEOPLE that are going to make the changes that we WANT...people that arent going to be corrupted by greed and power... people that know what its like to be a typical AMERICAN... not the shitforbrains that are all there now... feeding on the populace like a swollen, bloated, parasite....

ALAS...

maybe someday in Fantasy land... probably NEVER in the Good ol U.S.A....

and boy does it really CHAP MY ASS!

:smoke: