should i trade for saiga.308?

Noooo... If the Remmy is any kind of shooter, keep it. You'll kick yourself someday if you let it go. Everyone needs a good bolt action .308 and that looks like a nice one. Save your $$, bide your time and ADD the .308 Saiga to your collection.

You need at least two guns in each caliber/cartridge type you shoot. If you had only one and something happened to it, how would you shoot your ammo?

That Saiga in it's current form is not an even trade for the remy. The factory trigger belongs on a nerf rocket launcher and you'll regret the trade until you convert it which would be extra expense. If I could only have 1 308 out of those 2, I'd take the Saiga contingent upon a trade plus cash in your favor.

That Saiga in it's current form is not an even trade for the remy. The factory trigger belongs on a nerf rocket launcher and you'll regret the trade until you convert it which would be extra expense. If I could only have 1 308 out of those 2, I'd take the Saiga contingent upon a trade plus cash in your favor.

I'm going to agree with this ^

that saiga is going to pattern like buckshot compared to that Remmy.

Keep the bolt action, and save up for the SHTF S308!

I agree that the stock S308 isn't trade worthy of the Remmy. Keep your eye out on the board, and you can find a good deal on a used S308!

What would you sell the Remmy for? You can PM me if you'd like to keep it private!

I'm going to agree with this ^

that saiga is going to pattern like buckshot compared to that Remmy.

I wouldn't quite say that.

For most practical uses under 300 yards, usable accuracy won't be much different. For the sub-MOA target shooting obsessives out there, of course they'll need to go with the remmy. Just as a note, I feel the 700 is a more practical rifle for most applications. The saiga308 is just a over powered assault rifle, which is the funnest thing in the world to shoot, but it falls into a niche.

Edited by Tombs