Are they outlawed or something? A couple of years ago - not even that long ago, they were all over. Now you can't find them anywhere. Or, I should say I can't. Why? Anyone have any links or sources? Lever type, not pushbutton. Even on gunbrokers, there is one, but it is welded open. There is an east German type, but I want the Romanian one. Please help. Thanks. What gives?

The problem is that they were imported and everyone who wanted one bought one. Now they are in their (my) clutches and you will have to pry them loose. Just how it works with parts like this for foreign rifles.

The problem is that they were imported and everyone who wanted one bought one. Now they are in their (my) clutches and you will have to pry them loose. Just how it works with parts like this for foreign rifles.

What if I were to join one of those "find a Romanian Bride" sites, would I be able to bring her here to the U.S. with a couple of suitcases full of the Romy folders? Or are they scarce over there, too? This is just wacky. This is clearly an example of how the global economy is not working. Supply and demand, and all. Global sharing. I looked at Copes, but didn't leave a message. Found a site that has German and Polish ones, (one source tactical) but really want the Romanian one. I will contact Copes, Thanks.

Edited by BronCobraJet

BTW, some bad ass cool wire cheek rests that bolt onto your wire stock (not tubular or anything, just wire stock) are out there. Can't mention names, since they aren't a contributor, but the wire cheek rests are cool and available for any folding wire stock (model specific, made to fit) Would look good in Paracord. Just some fun stuff that I never knew about. Found kickin' around.

And you might just happen to HAVE one? PM me if so, please.