Tomahawk 12ga I guess I just never really LOOKED before, found this while looking up the Akdal, but I guess more then one Turkish company has looked at the Detachable mag shotgun market. This one is like a weird semi-ak/ar mashup style! odd that they took the mag release from the ak while setting so much else after the AR

EDITED TO ADD: One has to wonder if at some point in the future if the AKdal becomes successful if other companies may start bring stuff like this in from around the world? get much more competition on the market and who knows what other neat stuff will come of it...

Edited by Desolo

Tomahawk 12ga I guess I just never really LOOKED before, found this while looking up the Akdal, but I guess more then one Turkish company has looked at the Detachable mag shotgun market. This one is like a weird semi-ak/ar mashup style! odd that they took the mag release from the ak while setting so much else after the AR

EDITED TO ADD: One has to wonder if at some point in the future if the AKdal becomes successful if other companies may start bring stuff like this in from around the world? get much more competition on the market and who knows what other neat stuff will come of it...

...it aint a Saiga :haha:

Oh HELL no, its not A SAIGA...... Saiga's are the best :super:

I'm just happy to see more stuff getting made.... the more of it out there, the less of an "exotic" thing they become, and they will one day be innocuous. Maybe one day people wont look at OUR shotguns like they are evil incarnate, much like AR type rifles are now becoming "Mainstream" sporters (ALA Remington and what not)

• Like 1

i think its a ok looking gun, not the best, but not ugly. i like the idea of the extra shells in the collapsible stock? on that same photo, any idea of the circle on the magwell?

Edited by GregM1

No, I dont think so Jpanzer, They appear to be Turkish, Found a reference to them while searching for info about the Akdal to satisfy my curiosity.... I just figured Id point it out as something interesting with the whole situation with the Akdal coming into the states :killer:

Edited by Desolo

I like it better then the Akdal.. Looks like it's own gun and a good one at that.. The Akdal constantly makes me think of an oversized chinese toy complete with all the cut corners (asthetically anyway, apparently it's a solid shotgun, but if we're talking about looks it's what it reminds me of).

But I'm an AK guy.. Looks don't matter, function does so I'm cool with either if they're good. I wonder if the tomahawk is having importation problems as a result of the pistol grip and stock being seperate pieces whereas the Akdal combines them into the reciever making it technically all one piece.. We're a good market and I'm sure they'd import if they could.

I wonder if the tomahawk is having importation problems as a result of the pistol grip and stock being seperate pieces whereas the Akdal combines them into the reciever making it technically all one piece

It lists capacity as 6+1 and 7+1. That right there bans it from importaion