Been wanting to get an ace stock folding hinge and have been looking everywhere and everybody seems to be out of stock, even ace web site.

Is there something I am missing or is everybody just out?

Not everyone is out. Go to www.stormwerkz.com, and get a far superior to the ACE one for less money. Free shipping. Got in about 3 days. Quality is excellent. Rock solid. Double locking tangs. Very nice high quality hinge. StormWerkz

Edited by BronCobraJet

Every one just out right now I would stick with the non push button style though ace should have some more in stock soon I would think not the first time they have ran out

Thks bro.

Everything I have seen the non push button is the best. I have seen with that model some sites it has a sling swivel and others do not.

But anyway thks

Edited by DOGG

By the way, the StormWerks one is NOT a push button, and has a built in swing swivel attatchment. Only mentioning it because all of the regular sources are out. I do think it is superior to the ACE one, though. Just because of the double locking lugs. I don't mean to take away sales from contributors, but if you need it NOW, it is available, now. That's all. ACE isn't the only manufacturer of them, no matter who you buy it from.