SOLD!!

I'm selling the S-20 I bought a few days ago, I bought in in new condition from a local gun shop and have never fired it. I was going to do a full conversion on it and keep it around for home defense/3 gun type events, but I just won an auction on a S-12 and do not have the need for both (nor the money to convert them both). I do have this listed on gunbroker, I am just trying to get back what I paid for it nothing more nothing less. I will throw in the two boxes of remington express 3 buck I bought with it, if I get my asking price. Again I would be perfectly content keeping it, but am trying to start up a good zombie slaying collection and don't need two shotguns.

With that being said it comes with two (2) mags, cleaning kit, oil bottle, etc in the box. I am selling it for $560 buy it now on gunbroker, and would be willing to let it go for $570 obo shipped to a FFL holder for you all on here who have helped me come to the realization I cannot live with out a Saiga (and all the other valuable info on conversions etc). I have been a member here for about 6 months, yet I'm sure many don't recognize my name as I have lurked and visited chat mostly during my last deployment. I am active duty military stationed in NC, and have 100% positive feedback on not only ebay but on the car forums I frequent also. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback Without further adieu here are the pics. I am very motivated to sell this so if you have any questions feel free to message me. I work third shift and check my e-mail frequently.

IMAG0272.jpg

IMAG0273.jpg

IMAG0275.jpg

IMAG0276.jpg

IMAG0279.jpg

IMAG0280.jpg

IMAG0277.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzAyODIuanBn.jpg

I'm not sure why theres so much wear from the safety selector and on the charging handle(would have had Pauly polish it up anyway), but I do know they just had it displayed in a wooden gunrack available for touch by any man, woman, or child who walked by it. I would prefer personal check or postal money order, but if you HAVE to use paypal please include the 3% or make it a gift. Locals are welcome to meet face to face, if need be.

Edited by fromxtor

I'm selling the S-20 I bought a few days ago, I bought in in new condition from a local gun shop and have never fired it. I was going to do a full conversion on it and keep it around for home defense/3 gun type events, but I just won an auction on a S-12 and do not have the need for both (nor the money to convert them both). I do have this listed on gunbroker, I am just trying to get back what I paid for it nothing more nothing less. I will throw in the two boxes of remington express 3 buck I bought with it, if I get my asking price. Again I would be perfectly content keeping it, but am trying to start up a good zombie slaying collection and don't need two shotguns.

With that being said it comes with two (2) mags, cleaning kit, oil bottle, etc in the box. I am selling it for $560 buy it now on gunbroker, and would be willing to let it go for $570 obo shipped to a FFL holder for you all on here who have helped me come to the realization I cannot live with out a Saiga (and all the other valuable info on conversions etc). I have been a member here for about 6 months, yet I'm sure many don't recognize my name as I have lurked and visited chat mostly during my last deployment. I am active duty military stationed in NC, and have 100% positive feedback on not only ebay but on the car forums I frequent also. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback Without further adieu here are the pics. I am very motivated to sell this so if you have any questions feel free to message me. I work third shift and check my e-mail frequently.

IMAG0272.jpg

IMAG0273.jpg

IMAG0275.jpg

IMAG0276.jpg

IMAG0279.jpg

IMAG0280.jpg

IMAG0277.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzAyODIuanBn.jpg

I'm not sure why theres so much wear from the safety selector and on the charging handle(would have had Pauly polish it up anyway), but I do know they just had it displayed in a wooden gunrack available for touch by any man, woman, or child who walked by it. I would prefer personal check or postal money order, but if you HAVE to use paypal please include the 3% or make it a gift. Locals are welcome to meet face to face, if need be.

Damn....if this was a few weeks earlier.....bought the .410 instead

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.