Buh...Buh...Buh...Bullshit

You know I'm still pissed off about this. It's going to cost me $50 THIS TIME. My FFL say's he is loosing business over this whole thing too. His transfers have gone down. Quite frankly my thought is to sue the state claiming they are violating the commerce clause. About 10 years ago they tried to do this with cigarets. They would set up stings to ticket people who would go from Spokane into Post Falls Idaho to buy cigarets. As I remember the state got spanked...for violating the commerce clause. Now my thought is to sue the state in small claims or district court. Whether they call it a use tax a sales tax or a deficit tax it's still the same thing (and right not that is the same tax rate as the state sales tax). Now I'm not smart enough or experienced enough to do a class action suit...nor do I have the time...but I am smart enough to sue them on behalf of myself and bring to fruition the old saying "a nuisance suit is worth $5,000" It's kind of a double or nothing bet...If I win I get my $50 and costs back and if I loose I pay the $50 cost and each time I buy a gun on GB I pay another $50...but I do get the satisfaction of chewing up the AG's time at $200 or $500 an hour.

Fuck it plan B... I will see if I can get the seller to ship my s12 to Calbellas in Post Falls Idaho and drive 30 minutes over there and pick it up for the $25 FFL transfer fee.

Edited by TO THE FLOOR