Anyone else notice?

Eat a bag of baby dicks you brain dead fuck!

Wal-Marx trains their employees how to milk welfare and unemployment ON OUR DIME instead of providing full time hours with full time benefits.

Every time a Wal-Marx pops up, rapes and violent crime in the parking lots increases. They only install external security when someone says the word "union".

Do some damn homework you asshole.

Citation or STFU. Also, learn to put things into context before spewing political rhetoric. For instance, let's assume that it is true that Wally World

trains their employees how to milk welfare and unemployment
as you claim. Do you really think that they are indoctrinating Marxist ideology, or are they just weaseling their way into paying them less so they can keep more money for themselves? If you hate poor people just say so, don't play the commie card on the store where they get their groceries.

Here are the citations you requested. I don't like going political outside of the cellar, but these facts are mind-blowing!

http://www.walmartmovie.com/facts.php

Eat a bag of baby dicks you brain dead fuck!

Wal-Marx trains their employees how to milk welfare and unemployment ON OUR DIME instead of providing full time hours with full time benefits.

Every time a Wal-Marx pops up, rapes and violent crime in the parking lots increases. They only install external security when someone says the word "union".

Do some damn homework you asshole.

Citation or STFU. Also, learn to put things into context before spewing political rhetoric. For instance, let's assume that it is true that Wally World

trains their employees how to milk welfare and unemployment
as you claim. Do you really think that they are indoctrinating Marxist ideology, or are they just weaseling their way into paying them less so they can keep more money for themselves? If you hate poor people just say so, don't play the commie card on the store where they get their groceries.

Here are the citations you requested. I don't like going political outside of the cellar, but these facts are mind-blowing!

http://www.walmartmovie.com/facts.php

And let's not even mention the "Dead Peasant Fund..."

• Like 1

Academy? que esta Academy? yo no tengo aqui.

You're looking for Donde, not que...

I might be heading to Ruidoso in a few weekends, maybe I can pick something up for you?

http://www.academy.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Catalog_10151_10051_-1_329210305

actually no, donde means where. so donde would imply that i knew what the hell academy was. never heard of it. so que was apropriate.

• Like 1

The fact that all you red blooded Americans still shop at Wal-Marx never stops making me laugh. You can have Estate, S and B, etc. delivered to your door without setting foot in that wretched black hole of evil for nearly the same cost.

The fact that you called a major capitalist corporation "Wal-Marx" never stops making me laugh. Will you call privatization a form of nationalization next? :P

The whole thing about those four boxes being cheaper does not surprise me; I have noticed snack foods being the same way in grocery store (sometimes two smaller packages will cost less in terms of cents per unit as opposed to one bigger package).

I live on Target's home turf (Twin Cities), so the Wal-Mart stores around here are the smaller ones that do not sell ammunition.

Edited by 7N6Wolf

The fact that all you red blooded Americans still shop at Wal-Marx never stops making me laugh. You can have Estate, S and B, etc. delivered to your door without setting foot in that wretched black hole of evil for nearly the same cost.

I would just love for you to show me and everyone else here where we can buy that ammo for NEARLY the same cost as wal-mart, with shipping costs added in.

Actually, Academy is around the same price as Wal-Marx and has a greater selection of ammo. When I can, I shop there. As for your question, the online prices end up being lower than Wal-Marx when you buy in bulk. You ARE correct though, if I go online I will not find a better to-my-door price on any single box of ammo than by going to Wal-Marx...

Well the nearest academy for me is an hour away, so I cant justify driving an hour out of the way when I can get better prices at a store thats 5 minutes away. And we all see your cute little Wal-Marx phrase your throwing out.. real cute. but its getting old, give it a rest.

• Like 1

I would just love for you to show me and everyone else here where we can buy that ammo for NEARLY the same cost as wal-mart, with shipping costs added in.

Actually, Academy is around the same price as Wal-Marx and has a greater selection of ammo. When I can, I shop there. As for your question, the online prices end up being lower than Wal-Marx when you buy in bulk. You ARE correct though, if I go online I will not find a better to-my-door price on any single box of ammo than by going to Wal-Marx...

Well the nearest academy for me is an hour away, so I cant justify driving an hour out of the way when I can get better prices at a store thats 5 minutes away. And we all see your cute little Wal-Marx phrase your throwing out.. real cute. but its getting old, give it a rest.

I will say what I want and when I want as long as my DD-214 still says that I'm a war veteran... Don't hold your breath on that changing any time soon, Sally...

I use that term for two reasons: 1. I can, and there isn't ANYTHING you're going to do about it, and 2. Wal-Marx sells products that are made by little yellow Commies, as long as Wal-Marx supports communism, I'll continue to say it. Got that, pumpkin?

Oh, and uh, I'd like to note that I never told you to eat a bag of baby dicks. :lolol: :lolol:

2. Wal-Marx sells products that are made by little yellow Commies, as long as Wal-Marx supports communism, I'll continue to say it. Got that, pumpkin?

First off, Wally sells pretty much the same Chinese made items as EVERY OTHER DAMNED STORE. Secondly, China is pretty much Communist in name only at this point, with an expanding middle class. Finally, I highly doubt that companies are moving production overseas, hire illegal aliens, etc. to support any particular political philosophy. They are most likely trying to save a few bucks.

p.s. If you really feel that strongly about it, sell me your filthy Communist guns.

edited for spelling

Edited by ozone_00

2. Wal-Marx sells products that are made by little yellow Commies, as long as Wal-Marx supports communism, I'll continue to say it. Got that, pumpkin?

First off, Wally sells pretty much the same Chinese made items as EVERY OTHER DAMNED STORE. Secondly, China is pretty much Communist in name only at this point, with an expanding middle class. Finally, I highly doubt that companies are moving production overseas, hire illegal aliens, etc. to support any particular political philosophy. They are most likely trying to save a few bucks.

p.s. If you really feel that strongly about it, sell me your filthy Communist guns.

edited for spelling

I only have one, a Norinco SKS, and it's not for sale, sentimental value and all... I WILL say that it is, and will be the ONLY Chinese gun in my collection.

P.S. Not every store in America sells Chinese products, and I don't care what reason they buy the products for. The FACT of the matter is, they sell cheaply made Chinese crap. Does that mean that I don't have any cheap Chinese crap in my home? No. Judging by it's quality though, I've decided not to have any more Chinese crap, and that's my decision. I'm sorry if you or someone in your family works for Wal-Marx, I take pity on everyone who does, but that doesn't make me wrong.

I am free to have whatever opinion of Wal-Marx that I want to and, until I experience otherwise, I STILL believe that it, and it's employees (who don't care about the customer) are one of the major reasons why America has become the weak nation that it is now...

• Like 1

P.S. Not every store in America sells Chinese products, and I don't care what reason they buy the products for. The FACT of the matter is, they sell cheaply made Chinese crap. Does that mean that I don't have any cheap Chinese crap in my home? No. Judging by it's quality though, I've decided not to have any more Chinese crap, and that's my decision. I'm sorry if you or someone in your family works for Wal-Marx, I take pity on everyone who does, but that doesn't make me wrong.

I am free to have whatever opinion of Wal-Marx that I want to and, until I experience otherwise, I STILL believe that it, and it's employees (who don't care about the customer) are one of the major reasons why America has become the weak nation that it is now...

The point is that by your logic your should be boycotting and/or talking smack about Target, Kmart, Costco, etc. because they're just as guilty. Be consistent in your rage. Yes, of coarse you are free to have your opinion, just be aware that having opinions that are inconsistent with demonstratable facts is kind of douchey. I'm sorry your pappy never told you.

• Like 1

Wow, sorry to start the fire storm, and I apologize for the profanity in public forums. I still stand by my hatred of that establishment so I started a Wal-Mart post in Fight Club so we can keep it clean up here.

K.T.

The point is that by your logic your should be boycotting and/or talking smack about Target, Kmart, Costco, etc. because they're just as guilty. Be consistent in your rage. Yes, of coarse you are free to have your opinion, just be aware that having opinions that are inconsistent with demonstratable facts is kind of douchey. I'm sorry your pappy never told you.

I never said I didn't like them either. I just can't work a Communist name into their names... :lolol:

EDIT: I also very seldom set foot in KMarx, or Target (unless I'm sent there on a service call), and I've never seen a Costco in all of the 39 states that I've traveled...

Edited by Caged

I'd gladly pay $2 extra, i can't seem to find them in either 10 or 25 count at any of my local wal-marts :(

Try the bottom shelf of the ammo-case. Usually bottom-right corner in my experience.

Oftentimes I'll pay the extra two dollars to not have to wait around for Flunky McG.E.D. to show up and ask if I need help, then go find someone with the keys (who, ironically, is ALWAYS on break :rolleyes: ), and then when the key-keeper finally gets there, they can't find what I'm asking for when I'm giving them the simplest of directions...

It has been my experience that Wally world hires some real dumm asses. :super:

Edited by Palidin