Memorial Day Sale on AR Mag adapters

First, we want to thank everyone who place an order. We didn't expect such a high turn out and sold of everything we had in stock. So we are kicking these out as fast as we can and shipping orders. Should have all orders out by this weekend at the rate we are going. Thanks again.

Nathan

MSA

Heck Nathan, send mine in the white... I'm gonna park it anyway. Probably too late, no worries. Can't wait!

They are T6061... not sure you'd be able to park aluminum.... and if you can show me :smoke:

Haha... Shows how much I know about metal!

The end result will be full parkerization, then Duracoat. I'm (guessing) the T6061 will take the Duracoat fine, right?

Oh, and my gunsmith is amazing. If it CAN be parkerized, He can do it I'm sure. I'll let you know if there's a way, and put you in touch with him! (I really have no idea whatsoever, so please excuse my ignorance!)

Haha... Shows how much I know about metal!

The end result will be full parkerization, then Duracoat. I'm (guessing) the T6061 will take the Duracoat fine, right?

Oh, and my gunsmith is amazing. If it CAN be parkerized, He can do it I'm sure. I'll let you know if there's a way, and put you in touch with him! (I really have no idea whatsoever, so please excuse my ignorance!)

LOL No worries.... will take duracoat like a champ. :killer:

And an update as well I have all the adapters put together and still packing right now. Shipping notices are being sent out tomorrow.... All order to June 14th will be shipped.

Nathan

• Like 1

Just got mine yesterday- it looks fantastic, works well so far with PMags, and it appears to be all it is advertised to be. Thanks Nathan!

I have yet to install it, although it looks like it can be done with just a file in my case- just the magwell opening looks like it may need opened up. The inside of the rivets on the sides of the trunnion look like they may clear. Of course, this is only an eyeball observation. I don't have the proper measuring tools, there are no directions in the pack (I'm sure I can find some install milling specs here on the forum- no problem), and I'm leery of throwing my dremel into this one.

Basically, can I just use a file, and go slowly enough? I would be fitting often, and I know when to quit.

I know this is something that can screw up a rifle if done poorly, so I want to make sure it's functional both with and without the adapter. Any advice?

Again- Thanks a LOT! I'm glad I got this piece of essential kit for this rifle!

• 2 weeks later...