I called 5 locations in Columbus today to see if the gunsmith would install a conversion kit on my Saiga 12 and they all said NO--actually only four-- the old timer at the last location had no idea what I was talking about. Just don't want to do the conversion myself.

I live in the northern panhandle of WV right above I-70 columbus is only two and a half hours away at most, I have everything to do the conversions and have done several and would be willing to take a day sometime to teach you how to do yours if you would like.

I'm in central Ohio, can walk you through the conversion if you want. You could also hit up CGW as he mentioned, they're exceptionally experienced with Saigas.

Any chance you were at the the Delaware ODNR range a couple of weeks ago? Saw a couple of guys busting clays there with a Saiga in progress, had new sights, break, forearm, but didn't have the pistol grip conversion done yet.