i just gotta assume that with the amount of people on here that wanna see these mags come to market, there is gotta be something we can do to help mike in the devolpment of thse mags no? unless of course its just capital that he is lacking. then basically all we can do is buy mass quantities of his quad ak47s and 74s....

i just want em meow!

People are going to make it so that no one wants to mention a developing product for fear of the constant hounding. I'm sure he wants to get them out and recoup some of his investment as much as you want buy them. Just relax and they will be done when they are done. Believe me, I know what it's like, I waited for his drums for a LONG time. JMHO

• Like 3

The big reason I feel mike is doing the quad stacks first is the fact that HIS drum was on the "study" when the ATF wanted to stop importation of the S-12 and the MD-20 drum is his big money maker. If they ban S-12's or the drums mike is screwed and he has bills and employees to worry about and if mike does not start to spread out into other weapons platforms and they ban hi-cap S-12 mags mike will go out of business and atleast with mike grabbing a big chunk of the market with AK quad stacks if he had to quit making the MD-20 if could still stay in business. For years now mike has had all his "eggs" in one basket and know he is at a point where he need it ensure that he will still be here if the S-12 goes the way of the street sweeper/striker. There are some companies on this forum that only make parts for the S-12 while they are very good parts if they quit importing or ban S-12's how long can they stay in business??? They will be scrambling to make something else for another weapon system so they can keep there doors open. Mike is just being a very smart business man and thinking ahead before that happens, so please EVERYONE let it go you will get them when you get them understand he need to think of his family and his business first and right now he need to ensure that MDarms will be around for years to come.

Edited by SCHULTZE
  • Like 3

closer to the truth is likely the numbers game, how many S12s in USA and thus potential buyers? ..... and ummm, how many 762s? ..... he'll sell a million 762 quads before he sells ten thousand 12s double stacks.

only makes sense to put your workhorse on the market first and let it work...then fiddle with frills.

• Like 2

I figured the reason he was making the rifle quad stacks is because they will sell like crack. More people own an AK type rifle than own a Saiga 12. He wants some capital and he goes where the market is strongest. Smart move. I know I'll be buying the quadstacks for my rifles. I don't own, and don't plan on getting an S12 anytime soon.

Many good views here. Maybe a combo of all of them? To diversify one's business is a smart move. Besides, the capital from the sales of the 47 / 74 mags would help in perfecting the S12 mags. Not to mention the lessons learned in making the 47 / 74 mags could be applied to the S12s. I do not mind waiting for a good thing. I wish Mike all the best of luck in what he is doing. His success is our gain. :big_smile:

• Like 1

When are the quads gonna be out?

People on the falfiles were saying this summer could be nasty with factors of price of gold, silver, gasoline, and food skyrocketing. Couple that with our gi-normous natl debt and its supposed to be bad times.

But on the positive note, we should have quad stack ak AND ar mags (surefire flashlight brand, y'all are aware of those right) to keep the mobs at bay.

Back to communism, wouldn't it just be hysterical/ironic though that we could get it done to snub the ACTUAL commies and gun grabbers?

I figured the reason he was making the rifle quad stacks is because they will sell like crack. More people own an AK type rifle than own a Saiga 12. He wants some capital and he goes where the market is strongest. Smart move. I know I'll be buying the quadstacks for my rifles. I don't own, and don't plan on getting an S12 anytime soon.

Then what the hell are you doing in the S12 forum...:angel: