Who currently has 308's?

Anyone know who has Saiga 308's? Nobody seems to have any. And even more importantly, who are the new importers dealing with for distribution? Zanders doesn't show RAA on their lists anymore. And I can't find a single one who deals with TGI or Legion.

My link

Anyone know who has Saiga 308's? Nobody seems to have any. And even more importantly, who are the new importers dealing with for distribution? Zanders doesn't show RAA on their lists anymore. And I can't find a single one who deals with TGI or Legion.

That was going to be my reponse, gunny. Just picked one up...gunshop called to say it's there waiting for pickup, so it must be real. When the haying and planting (late season here) settle down, I'll go get it.

Was happy to get the 21" barrel. I've seen the 16" at the local gunshow, but that's a bit short for .308 IMHO.

MAA is top notch, but if you pay with a credit card, pay attention to their procedures. They're a little different.

Edited by 555JM

Mercury Hermes is the new importer. I don't know who they are, but I believe they are in Ky. The newest guns have RAA scratched out, & Mercury Hermes on the other side. Good luck. GARY N4KVE

Take it for the rumor that is but my usual supplier is having a lot of problems getting them.

I ended up having to find one on an auction site to convert.

He explained the problem is stateside and getting them in country has turned into a regulatory nightmare for the importer.

That may well be or not, wouldn't surprise anyone if it was.

Ditto on the 21" I do like the option of taking that barrel to 18" as a good compromise.

A lot of good shooters generally find the long barrels more accurate shooting prone or supported and less accurate standing than the short 16" barrel. 18" sounds good to get the burn complete on most ammo I have used.

Edited by Rhodes1968