Cold War Summer...Montana training release and AAR's

Gentlemen and Ladies,

You are among the intelligent few that understand the benefit of firearms training and we need your help. PLEASE forward this to your gun buddies or club contacts, and post a copy of this at your local range or hangout. Doing this small thing will help ensure we can continue to bring quality trainers to Montana. Tell a friend, twist an arm get YOUR deposit in ASAP ($100 will do it!). Do what you must to get to these classes!! I have hosted a PDF copy of the announcement for easy download and forwarding here: http://www.mediafire.com/?v75006pwl01rw30

More class specific details to follow, prior to each class, but don't wait check them out NOW online!

Release follows....

Cold War Summer

Montana summer training events

This year we have a mixture of training from the 2 most powerful civilizations on the planet. We are hosting 5 events with both Russian Spetznaz and USMC trained snipers/riflemen. We will focus on the rifle, it's employment at range, safe movement as a team/group, and some small unit tactics. You are getting this material from the ORIGINAL source. Each has been trained by thier respective governments to train others in these skills and has plied thier trade in combat. It's a rare opportunity to have this level of specialty knowledge combined and delivered to us here in Montana.

Why

With financial collapse looming, natural disasters increasing, and threats from freedom's enemies reaching a crescendo, it's time to discover for yourself what is myth and what is real.

Who What When Where How

-Friday July 29-31 - Spetznaz Sniper with Marco Vorobiev ($500 with 30 advance, $550 thereafter)

-Friday August 26-28 - Spetznaz team advance and intercept course with Marco Vorobiev ($500 with 30 advance, $550 thereafter)

-Saturday Sept 10-11 - Rifle Tactics and Employment with Den Ross ($350 tuition)

-Saturday October 8-10 Special Purpose Rifle. Magpul Dynamics with Caylen Wojcik ($700, no range fees. Deposit OK. Class attendees to recieve some promotional swag from Magpul)

-Tuesday October 11-13 - Precision Rifle 1 -Magpul Dynamics with Caylen Wojcik ($750, no range fees. Deposit OK. Class attendees to recieve some promotional swag from Magpul)

All events will be held at a private facility near Three Forks Montana, which is just West of Bozeman Montana.

CRITICAL NOTE: It is vital to get signed up early. Magpul in particular wants to see steady class enrollment to make these happen. We ONLY need 6 students minimum. Slots are limited! We can hold your slot with a deposit.

Marco's Spetznaz classes have discounts for active Mil and Peace Officers.

Marco Vorobiev is a Russian Afganistan war veteran and has written several magazine articles about his experiences. Call Marco at 734-277-2446 or visit http://www.behindlines.net/

Den Ross is a 10+ year USMC veteran of the Gulf War among other deployments, and has received training in, and instructed many of the Marines fighting courses. More information and sign up, by calling 406-539-9667

Magpul Dynamics is the new benchmark in the training industry, offering world class training to Mil/LE and civilians classes. Get your slot reserved by calling 303.828.3460 xt 141 and speak to Brit Lyle. More info here http://www.magpuldynamics.com/training/precision.shtml

For other information, to be added to the mailing list, or just general class and local area info call the host at 406-539-9667. More class specific info on each class to come!!

PRINT THIS OUT AND HANG IT UP!!

PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO YOUR BUDDIES AND POST IT ONLINE!

PDF copy of this release linked here: http://www.mediafire.com/?v75006pwl01rw30

Jack-0 if you are going to advertise for a business you need to become a business member. Please contact me. My phone number is 206 459 9139. I'm going to leave this up for a little while to allow you a bit of time to become a business member.

Jack-0 if you are going to advertise for a business you need to become a business member. Please contact me. My phone number is 206 459 9139. I'm going to leave this up for a little while to allow you a bit of time to become a business member.

I appreciate you giving me the opportunity to answer your questions. I will call you.

I'm not doing this as a business at all and dont make any money from this. I'm not the instructor and am only helping to coordinate bringing these guys to my state so area shooters will have an opportunity to train with top notch guys.

It's really more of a public service announcement where I might be able to answer some basic questions about the local area for attendees.