Trying to see what age group most of us are in

I am curious to find out about how old everybody is. Sometimes you see really immature answeres and it makes you think how old the SOB's are. Ive seen some very gunsmart old men but have no knowledge of modern weapons and vice versa. Everybody (forum members) appear to be very well balenced in there knowledge of almost anything gun related so I thought id make a poll.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

71 here, but still sorta active. Most exercise I get is when me and SWMBO pull the bed out to the middle of the room and fuck it to the wall.

I'm in that awkward 10 year old to 70 year old age group. Too old for diapers, yet too young for them, too.

36, young until mortgage, kids and responsibilities

Posted Images

I will be 34 in july and trust me age has nothing to do with how mature some of us act on here.:angel:

True that...

There's young men here that should act young, dumb & full of cum, but they're so uptight you'd think they were post menopausal ultra liberal feminists if you read their posts. :D

• Like 1

Im probably the youngest here haha 20 years old. I cant even drink yet :unsure: .

When I hit 21 im planning on joining the sherrifs dept....

Edited by foreign firearm fiend
  • Like 1

50, but didn't realize I was getting there until I was 49. I looked in the mirror one day and this old fuck was staring back at me saying "youth is gone."

• Like 2

My mind says I'm about 25, my body reminds me that I am actually 46(soon). And I'd swear some of the horses I shoe just laugh at me. Others seem happy that I'm old enough to understand their aches and pains, lol.

25 here, 26 soon. Plenty of time to stockpile more guns and ammo. I figure if I buy 3-5 a year I'll be set by the time I'm and old fart like some of you guys :devil:. I just gotta stop buying more and more expensive guns every time or I'll be one broke SOB.

I'll be 64 in August..........

Anyone here older and fartier than me, or am I the oldest guy on the Forum??

I would imagine that the dubious distiction is yours Jeaux E. LOL

Well.........there are three other guys who have posted (admitted) to being over 60........

So there's still a chance I'm not the oldest fart in the room !!! .........but if I am, hey....I'm still having a really good time !!

post-3950-0-09261100-1307216088_thumb.jpg

I'll be 64 in August..........

Anyone here older and fartier than me, or am I the oldest guy on the Forum??

I would imagine that the dubious distiction is yours Jeaux E. LOL

Well.........there are three other guys who have posted (admitted) to being over 60........

So there's still a chance I'm not the oldest fart in the room !!! .........but if I am, hey....I'm still having a really good time !!

Well, you have a couple on me; 62 in September. She Who Must Be Obeyed is out of town and I was bored sitting home with the cats last night, so I went to the watering hole down the street to have a few adult beverages and partake of some local culture. Now that will make you feel OLD!

Where the Hell are all those MILFs I hear about? I was in a country music bar and it was all 20-somethings with tats and piercing; I felt like some aging father out trying to find his wayward daughter or something, and I wasn't even trying to pick something up. It must be really tough out there for guys over 40 who are trying to hook up; think I'd join AA or church real quick.

56, going on 18 at times. It's all in your mind. Some days the food tastes bland, my joints ache, this lump on my neck keeps getting biggerrolleyes.gif. If I knew I was going to live this long I'd have taken better care of myself.

I'll be 43yrs in August... I should've got started on a few things earlier in life though.

I mean WTF? I've a two yr'ol daughter and 5 & 13 yr'ol sons, I should be on the brink of being a grandpa by now... NOT!

:devil: And all I still seem to think is, "Hey Mother, want another?"

Shes eight years my younger and still gets my dick hard with just a wink.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 1