Trying to see what age group most of us are in

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

71 here, but still sorta active. Most exercise I get is when me and SWMBO pull the bed out to the middle of the room and fuck it to the wall.

I'm in that awkward 10 year old to 70 year old age group. Too old for diapers, yet too young for them, too.

36, young until mortgage, kids and responsibilities

Posted Images

71 here, but still sorta active.

Most exercise I get is when me and SWMBO pull the bed out to the middle of the room and fuck it to the wall.

Fucking Hilarious! Pure Win! :f0ckers:

71 here, but still sorta active.

Most exercise I get is when me and SWMBO pull the bed out to the middle of the room and fuck it to the wall.

Hot damn !!! Not the oldest here !!!!! woohoo !!!!!

Yeah, but can you & your ol'lady bang the bed against the wall from the middle of the room? That is now the bar. :lolol:

Of course, he might be trailer trash and the middle of the room leaves the headboard 6" from the wall :unsure:

I am 43 and Still Sexy!!

I was 60 last month and the Saiga 12 was my present to my self. I can still charm most women into anything I want. It really pisses my wife off :blush: I have just found a new hero

Colon Terminus!:super:

I too am 33 this year(in september), as far as grey goes.....well....I have a few showing up for the last couple years, the one that pissed me off was the single grey hair in my beard! I noticed it when I turned 32.

I'm in that awkward 10 year old to 70 year old age group. Too old for diapers, yet too young for them, too.

:lolol:

Young enough to stare long and hard at the 20 something hardbodies at the pool.:devil: Old enough to know they don't really want anything to do with someone who looks like their grandfather. :unsure:

• 3 months later...