Someone sold a gun he did recently in the wts section. As far as I can tell he's done a decent number of conversions and it looks like he takes a video of every weapon test before they go out, punch 'PFIdude saiga' into youtube to see some of em.

Edit: Don't let me not mention that a lot of the vendors in the vendor section here will can also do the work for you.

Edited by fauxknight

Definitely honest and credible. I purchased an S12 from him a few months ago. He always responded to my emails throughout the process VERY quickly. He is the same PFI dude that you will see from time to time in the Nut-n-Fancy videos on youtube. He even stayed up all night when they received the shipment to put the mag locks on them for us California folks to get them out by the time he quoted. What I can't speak for is his conversions since I don't have any experience with that, but definitely a great guy.

In California a shotgun with a detachable magazine = assault weapon. So they need a magazine lock like a bullet button that requires a tool to remove the magazine. It sucks, but its what we gotta do. You actually get really quick at it doesn't take me more than a fraction of a second longer to use the tool hanging around my wrist to remove it, but still total bull.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

WOW my experience has been totally different. Communication was good up until i paid for the weapon and a few times after. Once that happened presto-change-o. I cannot get them on the phone they have responded to only a few of my emails. I was told that the weapon would be ready in 4 to 6 weeks. They were to forward the paperwork to my FFL. I emailed them the information on my FFL and got no response (not even to say that they received the email) I took a shot in the dark and called one day and I got a lady on the phone that gave me an update on the work that was being done to the weapon. I asked if she received the email she was clueless. It is the same email I used to contact initially and every time since and she told me that she did not recognize it. O.K. no problem. I referenced all of the information including invoice number in the subject field of all of my subsequent emails and still I have received no response. I know that the emails are received because I have sent them to all of the addresses they have listed (I know that they are received thru his Iphone - one of his initial responses were sent from it - it said sent from my iphone). I contacted my FFL earlier in the week and they have yet to hear from PFI.. Tomorrow makes 6 weeks since I placed my order. I have heard nothing further from them. I will check my FFL and see if they have received anything from them. At this point I'm a little skeptical about their whole operation. It is supposed to be a physical store but with all the unanswered phone calls I'm beginning to wonder. I'm also wondering if I made a mistake sending them my hard earned cash. They have had 2 complaints listed against them in the past 18 months through the better business bureau that seemed to have been resolved.