WTB Saiga Skeleton Stock

I am looking to buy a Saiga Skeleton stock for the unconverted Saiga (seen below).

133695d1298787659-ak-saiga-p_saiga_option.jpg

I want it to be in pretty good condition up to brand new (in other words, it doesn't have to be brand new), and I am looking for prices under $85. Anyone? I would appreciate anyone close to MI, so shipping wouldn't take so long.

I am still looking for possibilities, if anyone is willing to sell one, I am still willing to buy. I trust a forum member more than some guy in the classifieds 500 miles away :P

It's on the one Saiga I haven't converted. I have extra hunting style stocks I could install on the rifle to sell it but shipping still ups the price $11.00+ over what I would sell it to you for if you were local and were able to pick it up. I only ship by USPS priority flat rate on items like that as UPS is not local. Flint is not within local commute for pick up purposes.

I don't think I would take less than $75.00 shipped as that would just get me what I believe I paid for it.

If you check out Krebs Custom though they have them on the site for $65.00 + shipping also. That is where I originally bought mine. For shipping method select USPS priority mail and you get the cheapest shipping method through Krebs.

Edited by Mak