So very true.

But it would take a nationwide resistance to this tyranny & suppression of liberties to make a difference.

What the hell do we do?

We need another revolution but who is willing to start it?

If several million armed citizens marched on Washington D.C it would be a good start, but most folks are too busy working their asses off to feed their family to participate in such an endeavor.

Individual resistance is almost meaningless. They just beat your ass & throw you in jail.

Anybody with kids risks losing those kids.

Back in the Revolutionary War the british were a localized & identifiable enemy. Today we are completely SURROUNDED by our enemies & they come in all forms.

We are in deep shit & there is no easy answer. Ideas anybody??

Edited by VULCANGUNNER

What the hell do we do?

We wait until they are at our doors grabbing out guns after they have taken the rest of our rights. (Probably the guns first though.)

The truths expressed in this article strike thunderous blows within our realities. I hope we all, including myself, have the courage to oppose injustice and tyranny on what ever levels we find them in our daily lives because that is where the first skirmishes are always fought.

So very true.

But it would take a nationwide resistance to this tyranny & suppression of liberties to make a difference.

What the hell do we do?

If several million armed citizens marched on Washington D.C it would be a good start, but most folks are too busy working their asses off to feed their family to participate in such an endeavor.

Individual resistance is almost meaningless. They just beat your ass & throw you in jail.

Anybody with kids risks losing those kids.

Back in the Revolutionary War the british were a localized & identifiable enemy. Today we are completely SURROUNDED by our enemies & they come in all forms.

No one is I guess, I seriously guess our founding fathers wanted it more than we do, we heavily rely on politicians who basically brought us to where we are.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But what I don't understand is that people keep saying how free America is, I guess we're free if you want all those things that were said in that article. We try to fight for our 2nd Amendment right but we won't use it to fight for the rest of our rights.