Hi guys: my presentation

Hi guys; I'm new in this forum and i write from Italy. I apologize for my little know, of english language and for the bestiality that i write (understood as errors of language :rolleyes:). But my desire to converse with you, is too strong. So: forgive me.

My interest is for the russian tactical arms, so, my arsenal include the Ungarian Feg SA85m; Romanian SAR1; Russian Izhmash Saiga M4, Russian SKS (all 7,62x39 caliber) and Molot Vepr 308 Winch caliber. Pics as soon as possible.

Kind regards, Cris

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum! Per your listing, you have a very, very nice collection. Congrats!

Welcome to the Forum! I would think your English language skills are superior to our Italian language skills. We look forward to seeing your firearm collection.

Welcome to the forum.

Out of curiosity, what are your laws regarding ownership of these rifles in Italy? Do you need any permits or licenses for them? Are you limited to certain capacity magazines or anything like that?

Welcome , to the forum.

do you mean SaigaM4 with collapsible M4 stock? 308Molot :super: ,nice ,kvanta costa in Italy?

Where are you from in Italy ? I lived 8 month in Ladispoli,Nice little town by the sea.beautiful girls riding Vespas :rolleyes:

Tell us more about the gun laws in yore country.

Interesting collection you have there. Welcome to the forum! I do not recall any other members from Italy visiting here regularly the past five or six years, so your views and opinions regarding firearms are uniquely welcomed.

Ok; thanks for the hot welcome.

To explain the italian laws is very complicated, since we have two different factions (a bit 'as you have with Democrats and Republicans) with the first anti-arms, and the seconds.....not raise the issue. For this; the laws on arms is very confused. But we Italians we have become accustomed, and like fish, slip through the mesh of fishing net.

But go from the beginning;

I live in Pisa (the leaning tower city) my name are Cristiano. I'm instructor for the weapons technology and self defence with handgun. I'm civil but work with the italian police; teach them these things.

For the your curiosity: is possible to buy a illimitate number of rifle only if its caliber is superior at 5,45mm in diameter and/or superior at 39mm in lenght for empty cartridge . In this case the rifles is compared at hunter rifles. Differently, its compared at common arms and so fall within the limitations of only three licensed. For this, the mags are limited at five or tree rounds. But for aesthetic, the limitation is not visible externally.

At the same time you can have six other weapons that are considered as authorized by law, sporty.

For ATAKACORP:

The Saiga M4 is the same rifle AK103, but civilian dressed. The Saiga does not come with the factory folding stock, the Italian laws do not allow it. However, you can convert it into telescopic stock. I do it soon.

The cost of Vepr 308 new, is around 1100 euros (1600 us dollars).

Other questions?

OK, this is a real pleasure for me, to be here

For Bohound:

Complimenti per il tuo italiano, Un saluto particolare per te e per tuo marito. Certamente mi troverò bene insieme a voi e per qualsiasi domanda sulle leggi italiane, cercherò di risponedere al meglio. Grazie ancora per l'accoglienza

Ruvido,

Ciao!

Does this mean you can not own a weapon in the Russian 5.45X39mm?

There are a bunch of us who own the Saiga in this caliber.

I've visited Italy for business and really like it. I am in the Hydraulics business and deal with many Italian companies in the northern half of the country. I've been to Bologna, Brescia and Milan but not Pisa.

Welcome!

Ciao!

Frosty

Ruvido,

Ciao!

Does this mean you can not own a weapon in the Russian 5.45X39mm?

Yes.

Is not possible own this rfles; but not because The caliber 5,45x39 is not included among those allowed for hunting, but because it is not allowed to import

Much like the 9mm parabellum .............. in fact we have the 9x21!

Weirdness all Italian

Edited by ruvido

Ringraziamenti Cris- It' divertimento di s per fare pratica della mia scrittura, come sto ottenendo più meglio l'interruttore di I da romano a calabrese ma non ancora? Speranza siete capite! Grazie per la risposta!

EDIT: Switching to English... Takes me a long time to write just that! NICE collection Cris!

When do you get your hands on that new Beretta carbine? Looks molto bello!

post-20073-0-82536800-1307543747_thumb.jpg

Edited by bohound

Ringraziamenti Cris- It' divertimento di s per fare pratica della mia scrittura, come sto ottenendo più meglio l'interruttore di I da romano a calabrese ma non ancora? Speranza siete capite! Grazie per la risposta!

EDIT: Switching to English... Takes me a long time to write just that! NICE collection Cris!

When do you get your hands on that new Beretta carbine? Looks molto bello!

post-20073-0-82536800-1307543747_thumb.jpg

Do not worry, writing in a language not our own, is not simple, the reason is that we need to think in that language, in order to correctly express the concepts, customary for the culture of those who speak that language.

The production of Beretta, not meet my taste; sorry. I own two Beretta pistols in .22 LR just because they were used by the Mossad and my interests as a collector. I only have those

post-33905-0-86729800-1307623222_thumb.jpg

My "little" Ruger collection

post-33905-0-82356800-1307623312_thumb.jpg

No comment..............

There is still something, but I think that's enough for now. In the preview, however, tell you that I have on order, a Romanian FPK Rifle. (you named it Romak3) A short you will see on these pages

• Like 1

post-33905-0-86729800-1307623222_thumb.jpg

My "little" Ruger collection

post-33905-0-82356800-1307623312_thumb.jpg

No comment..............

There is still something, but I think that's enough for now. In the preview, however, tell you that I have on order, a Romanian FPK Rifle. (you named it Romak3) A short you will see on these pages

Nice,PSL(Romak) is one off my favorites. I have it for years mine is 1976 its very accurate for the AK platform rifle ,you just need to find the right ammo for it. I can do 1/1.5" MOA at 100 m with CHZ silver tip and Ygo,Bolgerian and Russian 2/2.5" just give her some time to cool off between shots.Hard to find original PSL here,mostly American build with Romanian parts. Forgot to mention trigger was changed for Red Star two stage trigger, big difference :super: , changed wood for polly stock.

PSL001.jpg

DSC05722.jpg

You will have fun with it :killer::super:

Edited by atakacorp

Very very nice ......... it's my dream to convert my FPK, Such as your. But Unfortunately, on Italy, there are not aftermarket parts manufacturers. The only way is to buy the parts on USA but the USA laws, lately, no longer allow the export of tactical parts, or however, the gun's parts. Nobody commercial seller, send this material overse.

Too good, really .. I'm drooling ..............

Edited by ruvido