Whats in the the box?

I just picked up a saiga 12 and it came with a manual and a few wierd tools I have not seen. one is a flat screwdriver looking tool packed inside an unknown round cylinder tube with a removeable lid (anyone know what this can be used for besides keeping the tools in?

The cylindrical tube has slots in it on the sides. One of those slots fits the rear sight block release lever. You use it to rotate that lever. You can slide the flat screwdriver through the other slots to create a T-handle screwdriver for other applications.

Great video. I was at a forum contributers house the other day and saw a good use for the cleaning kit. He used para cord to connect the cleaning kit tube to an Ace folding stock(I believe), so it could be used as a cheek weld. It worked really nice. If this is common I apologize, it was the first time I had seen it used this way.

• Like 1

Sorry to hijack the thread OP.

Don't lick the paper ;)

Be sure to "annihilate" the inhibitor paper. Method of annihlation is up to you. I opted to blast mine with winchester universal #8 birdshot...out of the box...no mods...with a wraithmaker drum :deadhorse:

Would it be a bad idea to wrap cookies in that paper and send them to our anti 2nd ammendment state reps? I mean hell,if it's good enough to keep guns fresh from Russia a few cookies from across the state should be nothin :angel: