Troy Industries Micro Sights

First off, this forum is great. I just bought my first Saiga 12 and can't wait to have some fun with it. There is a ton of good info on here. I am putting on a UTG Pro quad rail and am looking for a good set of sights to mount on it. Does anyone have any experience with the Troy micro sights? I am a little worried about the sights being up too high, that's why these seem look like a winner to me. Any other suggestions would be great.

Before you spend $80 on the utg forend and (gulp) another $200 for a set of Troy micros look into a few of Chaos's offerings which can be had for similar or less money depending on your options.

+1!

Troy's are way overkill for a shotgun.

Unfortunately, I ordered the UTG rail before I saw what Chaos had to offer. I agree, the Troy sights are very expensive, but who else makes good sights to mount on the rails?

See post #2.

Can you return the UTG?

Unfortunately, I ordered the UTG rail before I saw what Chaos had to offer. I agree, the Troy sights are very expensive, but who else makes good sights to mount on the rails?

Magpul MBUS sights. Not overly expensive, but plenty for a shotgun. And adjustable, which Chaos aren't.

I had the same issue with them being to high and the cahos not being adjustable(even though I have a titan rail with cahos sites on one of my guns. But check these sites out I just order two sets, they are not as tall will work on the utg rail and are adjustable and cheaper.

http://www.robertrtg.com/416sights.html

Edited by vermontmadman

Thanks for all of the replies. I could probably send the UTG Pro quad back and just get hit with a 10% restocking fee. That Chaos Titan looks pretty sweet. The Magpul MBUS sights seem like a good option. Thanks for the link Vermontmadman to those sights as well. I wonder about them sitting too high though. Those Chaos sights seem like a pretty good option with one of their rails. How do you like that Titan with the sights? After all of the looking around i've done, that seems like an awesome setup.

The Magpul sights LOOK high on a Titan, but I have an ACE stock with the cheek piece added and the sight picture is perfect. I like shooting the higher sights with the cheek piece better than I would shooting lower sights on the bare hard stock.