A few special items for the collector...

[sOLD PENDING FUNDS] One pre-WWII Russian E-tool. This has gone through a LOT - possibly the winter war, possibly the lapland war, Definately WWII, possibly the continuation war and it could have even gone through the Afghanistan war. A pretty rare piece of history - this one has seen a LOT of action and/or use. The edge has been completely sharpened, and has many, many small dings and scars in it's edge - This is the way it came to me. includes canvas belt cover. I took a picture of the worst of the dings, but I've always considered this more of a historical collectors piece than anything. $20 [sOLD PENDING FUNDS]

n71vo7.jpg

bdhlh.jpg

[sOLD PENDING FUNDS]book "AK-47: The grim reaper". In excellent conditon - no tears, bends, stains or writing. $40 [sOLD PENDING FUNDS]

[sOLD PENDING FUNDS] book "the ak-47 and ak-74 kalashnikov rifles and thier variations" by Joe Poyer. In excellent conditon - no tears, bends, stains or writing. $20 [sOLD PENDING FUNDS]

http://i55.tinypic.com/bhnax5.jpg

[sOLD PENDING FUNDS] Two Russian watches. These are Vostok "Kommandirskie" military watches. One white face [sOLD PENDING FUNDS], one blue metallic face[sOLD PENDING FUNDS]. These are Military issue watches; white for staff officer, blue for navy. Blue navy watch is metallic in color and has a Submarine set in the face. Military heritage is verified by the marking "Zakaz MO CCCP" [ordered by Ministry of defense(mo] of USSR] just below the "6 o clock" position. Both watches run well and keep time. the naval one loses about 30 secs a day, white one loses about 10 secs a day. Both could have thier hands relumed if desired - I didn't because I didn't want to ruin thier military history. I aquired these in Russia years ago and have had them serviced but just don't wear them. I bought these has watches only, as is the rtadition in Russia, and added straps when I got home [so in essense there is no "official" strap for these]. I've heard there were boxes for these but I've never seen one. At any rate, I'm including the straps as seen. $50 each. WHITE FACE SOLD PENDING FUNDS! BLUE FACE [sOLD PENDING FUNDS]!

mt2zog.jpg

5bpool.jpg

Each order add +$5 shipping. you can combine items to save on shipping. Money order or check accepted [held untill cleared]. Any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact me! Additional pics available upon request for serious inqueries. Will be sold to first e-mail of "I'll take it". Thanks for looking!

Edited by redsoldier

book "AK-47: The grim reaper". In excellent conditon - no tears, bends, stains or writing. $40

book "the ak-47 and ak-74 kalashnikov rifles and thier variations" by Joe Poyer. In excellent conditon - no tears, bends, stains or writing. $20

ill take both of these. pm me your details for mailed payment.

book "AK-47: The grim reaper". In excellent conditon - no tears, bends, stains or writing. $40

book "the ak-47 and ak-74 kalashnikov rifles and thier variations" by Joe Poyer. In excellent conditon - no tears, bends, stains or writing. $20

ill take both of these. pm me your details for mailed payment.

Message sent, and items marked as sold to you pending funds sir. Thank you!

I'll take the white watch...got to go but will email you after 9PST

To the floor beat me.... Well I guess I'll take the blue faced watch unless he has to back out! PM inbound

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.