Yeah, gaypal and e-gay are a bunch of asshats! :evil: I just got an e-mail from Mike at MWA and he said he was shut down, it reallt didn't surprise me any. They have done this to a couple of people selling evil gun parts. I guess I will be getting a MO in the next couple of days. :smoke:

You guys dont even know how much stress this has been bringing me. I have well over 1/2 of my life savings tied up in damn PayPal and the worst part is I now have to wait 6 months to get it back. PayPal closed me down for selling firearm related parts and accessories. I know they have been doing this for years but I figured as long as I kept my descriptions vague it wouldnt be a problem. Well guess what I was wrong. To anyone who ordered online recently and has not had their order ship yet I will be refunding their payment. I would REALLY appreciate it if those who have their payments refunded reorder with a money order or check. This is the only way for me to get MY money back without having to wait 6 months. If you received a refund but have not received a email yet please let me know.

Time for the good news :-)

I still have plenty of inventory so I can still take orders with money order & check. I am currently in the process of finding a new gun friendly online merchant account and hope to be back at taking online orders soon. I have been working with many of my past customers and hope to have nearly all of my money back shortly. I still have some great prices and if I can keep your buisness I plan on keeping them this low as long as I can.

If you have any questions at all please make sure to let me know directly at thedukeryan@gmail.com. I just want you guys to know that I appologize for any inconvience and will do my best to keep your buisness.

Thanks a BUNCH, Mike AKA MidwestArmory.com

Edited by midwestarmory.com
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.