MAA claims on FBook, MK1919 now in stock

my ouija board says very soon and $700

Must be soon if they're in stock. Wonder whose making aftermarket parts for it. A flash hider/brake would also be nice.

Any other forum venders selling the 1919s?

Edited by AZG

Charging handle is on the side like an AK.

They are not in stock in any quantity anywhere yet. Tromix and Chaos (and perhaps others) are working on parts for it as we speak.

We have already developed the gas lock-out that allows it to run lower-powered ammo, and we are working on everything else you're going to need.

• Like 4

They are not in stock in any quantity anywhere yet. Tromix and Chaos (and perhaps others) are working on parts for it as we speak.

We have already developed the gas lock-out that allows it to run lower-powered ammo, and we are working on everything else you're going to need.

Sweet! Thanks Bob! I'm excited to hear progress is being made.

You guys are the shit! I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Just show me the 6 position stock and how to mod it and the gas lock out too. :)

I'm lookin forward to this for sure. :)

I looked on their website and nothings forsale yet but I still want to know when it's going up and for how much. :zorro:

they HAD 3 , locals got them for $795. came with 4- 5rnd mags

I saw, nothing like a high price to kill your want for something. I'll pass and stick with my saiga12's

Edited by AZG

I looked on their website and nothings forsale yet but I still want to know when it's going up and for how much. :zorro:

I saw, nothing like a high price to kill your want for something. I'll pass and stick with my saiga12's

There are always those that will pay a premium just to get one "first". This was to be expected and you can't blame a dealer for taking these sucker's money. Once they start showing up in numbers the price will surely be lower.

• Like 1

There are always those that will pay a premium just to get one "first". This was to be expected and you can't blame a dealer for taking these sucker's money. Once they start showing up in numbers the price will surely be lower.

I hope you're right. 700 IMO is still on the borderline of a fair price. $650 I would be happy or 700 shipped. But that's just me an my opinion doesn't really mean shit, just sayn. I do hope it goes down cuz I'm NOT payn 800 for one.

Proof? How did they get 3 with that many mags when what is being talked about is one per tester?