I have not used any of this ammunition, but I have read that it is some of the best 7.62X51mm surplus available. I may have to try it out sometime (so far, I have been using German and Portuguese surplus 7.62X51).

I have shot about 200 rounds through my SOCOM II. I have had no problems and it groups pretty well for me with iron sights. I bought a case in bandoleers and some more that was linked for MG. BTW Nato 7.62 X 51 is all the same. There is no "hot" ammo for machine guns. It all has to be interchangeable. RG is universally praised on the M14 The Firing Line Forum by guys who have shot a lot more of it than I have. I don't think you will go wrong. .42 / rd is an excellent price.

I have shot about 200 rounds through my SOCOM II. I have had no problems and it groups pretty well for me with iron sights. I bought a case in bandoleers and some more that was linked for MG. BTW Nato 7.62 X 51 is all the same. There is no "hot" ammo for machine guns. It all has to be interchangeable. RG is universally praised on the M14 The Firing Line Forum by guys who have shot a lot more of it than I have. I don't think you will go wrong. .42 / rd is an excellent price.

I suppose that this NATO ammunition is interchangeable, given that I did not even have to adjust my M1A's scope when I changed from a magazine loaded with German 7.62X51 to one loaded with Portuguese 7.62X51.

I may eventually get some Radway Green 7.62X51 myself, given its good reputation.