Are they still holdin these and if so when and how do I get in? :big_smile:

Palidin,

I don't think a Ft. Benning 3-Gun 2011 is going to occur this year. It took place last year, but just barely as some higher ranking personnel questioned the match value to the U.S. Army in general. I understand another roadblock was several members of the Army Marksman Training Unit who were key to organizing the match are either transferred to other assignments or have completed military service altogether. A real pity as this was one of the best run and fun National 3-gun matches.

Here are Youtube videos of highlights of the 2007 Ft. Benning 3-Gun that was on Shooting USA:

Are they still holdin these and if so when and how do I get in? :big_smile:

Palidin,

I don't think a Ft. Benning 3-Gun 2011 is going to occur this year. It took place last year, but just barely as some higher ranking personnel questioned the match value to the U.S. Army in general. I understand another roadblock was several members of the Army Marksman Training Unit who were key to organizing the match are either transferred to other assignments or have completed military service altogether. A real pity as this was one of the best run and fun National 3-gun matches.

Here are Youtube videos of highlights of the 2007 Ft. Benning 3-Gun that was on Shooting USA:

Thank you for your response. I really hate to here this because it is only 50 miles from my farm and 80 miles from my house in Hampton. I would have loved to compeet. If things change or we can do something to help things please let me know.

:cryss: