he should have hid in a stall and inflated it. difficult to get out without being seen. i too would be jailed today. in junior high my buddy and i released gardener snakes in the school. without being caught of coarse :devil: high school ? i won't talk about that. given todays america i would no doubt be prosecuted by our feminist court system.:cryss:

apparently America doesnt have enough criminals so they have to create more.

I would surely be locked up as a terrorist in todays age. A friend and I found a can of OFF masquito spray out behind the field house once and I just happend to have a lighter in my pocket. :devil: lol instant blow torch. Well we were spotted. :ph34r: damn lol I ended up being banned from class trip for that year. Ohwell I deserved it. But I would likely have been labeled a terrorist by todays standards. :ded:

• Like 1

Any prosecutor who pursues this is a far worse criminal than this prank could ever be misconstrued to be. In the absence of any threatening letter or previous remarks it seems absurd to atempt to call this an act of malice or terrorism. Just one more attempt by the edu-crates, and extremist authorites to indoctrinate our children to accept diminished rights and grow up thinking it's normal.

• Like 3

Reading this reminded me of the songs we used to sing in elementry, today it'd get you locked up for terroristic threats. I know yall know the ones. " On top of the school house covered in blood" or " Glory glory hajaluah, hit my teacher with a rula, her neck snaped everybody clapped" my personal fav " My eyes are filled with the glory of the burnining of the school"

When I lived in Kali, shortly after the columbine incident, I was attending a continuation/trade school, and a class mate of mine wrote a silly for an assignment about an green goblin that told him to burn things. Well he was ousted and credits trashed. Shortly after the school was flooded with little poster that read "Making threats is no joke". Myself not being one to stand quiet when I though something was obviously injust, decieded the approriate thing to do was make my own poster, using the same font and format as the existing ones reading " Making jokes is no threat". Definatly I proudly confessed when questioned and earned my self an expulsion of my own. Was it worth it? FUCK YEAH.

• Like 3

Any prosecutor who pursues this is a far worse criminal than this prank could ever be misconstrued to be. In the absence of any threatening letter or previous remarks it seems absurd to atempt to call this an act of malice or terrorism. Just one more attempt by the edu-crates, and extremist authorites to indoctrinate our children to accept diminished rights and grow up thinking it's normal.

One of my nephews got caught chewing ( yeah - fucking chew ) OFF school grounds, but got banned an entire football season for it. He was an honor student, and my brother in law was on the school board ( and president or whatever on the church board) and couldn't get it over turned. Fucking school is a joke anymore. (nephew was a stand out athlete)Oh, but if it was the coaches son, the QB, it would be a different story, Politics on a small scale. Same old shit, different day. Nephew was a good guy, honor roll guy - just got fucked. At least you can say it wasn't politics as usuall, with the bro in law. Just stupid fucking policies. This country is turning into or has turned into a fucking pussy nation. I'm starting to hate the retarded fuckers that make the rules. Starting at the top. It all trickles downhill. This is in a town of 3500 people. Shit sucks.

Edited by BronCobraJet

It's a well documented truth that the bill or rights doesn't apply to students of public schools. Too many parents sit back and expect the state to raise our children then seem surprised when they realize THIS is what we get. We all have jobs that take up most our time, we try not to let those jobs take over our lives. But there are some people who've made it their job to take over our lives. You know what they say: if you start working with them at a young enough age, theres no end to what you can make them believe."

One of my nephews got caught chewing ( yeah - fucking chew ) OFF school grounds, but got banned an entire football season for it. He was an honor student, and my brother in law was on the school board ( and president or whatever on the church board) and couldn't get it over turned. Fucking school is a joke anymore. (nephew was a stand out athlete)Oh, but if it was the coaches son, the QB, it would be a different story, Politics on a small scale. Same old shit, different day. Nephew was a good guy, honor roll guy - just got fucked. At least you can say it wasn't politics as usuall, with the bro in law. Just stupid fucking policies. This country is turning into or has turned into a fucking pussy nation. I'm starting to hate the retarded fuckers that make the rules. Starting at the top. It all trickles downhill.

• Like 3

I wonder if the statues of limitation have run out for releasing live armadillos in my college cafeteria.......

No, they're tracking you down, man. The sooner you turn yourself in, the easier it will be on everybody. :D

Wow, what a truckload of horse shit!

Didja see that prosecutor? He is a fucking pathetic excuse for a man!

If he had any balls at all he would have gave the kid some community service picking up trash for a few hours to teach him a lesson & that's it!

BUT NO, THEY ACT LIKE THE KID EMPTIED A FUCKING UZI IN CLASS!

ALL BECAUSE OF COLUMBINE? FUCK COLUMBINE!

COLUMBINE IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF DIPSHIT PARENTS NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO THEIR KIDS & THE KID'S HEADS GETTING SO FULL OF DUMB "I'M SO SAD" FAGGOTY BULLSHIT THAT THEY WENT & SHOT UP A SCHOOL.

THE MORAL OF THE COLUMBINE STORY? TAKE YOUR FUCKING HEADS OUT OF YOUR STUPID ASSES & PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOUR KIDS ARE DOING!!!

Like I said in the "Should've went to Popeye's" post a few weeks ago: schools are turning every little thing into a capital crime, which in turn is turning our kids into scared little bitches!

THEY WANT OUR KIDS TO FEAR ALL FORMS OF AUTHORITY SO THAT THEY WILL BE EASIER TO CONTROL, RIPOFF, BULLSHIT, & POSSIBLY HERD INTO CONCENTRATION / WORK CAMPS WHEN THE TIME COMES!

OUR KIDS ARE BEING TRAINED NOT TO RESIST!

I train my kids to keep a low profile & stay anonymous but to be prepared to drop the hammer when the time comes.

EVERY TIME I CLEAN A GUN OR GO SHOOTING, BOTH MY BOYS ARE RIGHT THERE!

IF THERE IS ONLY ONE THING I COULD EVER TEACH MY KIDS IT WOULD BE TO RESIST THE FAGGOTY GOVERNMENT BULLSHIT CONTROL TACTICS!

GIVE ME LIBERTY OF GIVE ME FUCKING DEATH!

We talk about how fucked the rules are & how the system is trying to condition them to be sissy little fags. THEY ASK ME WHY THE SCHOOL FREAKS OUT ON EVERY LITTLE INFRACTION & I TELL THEM SO THAT "THE SYSTEM" CAN CONTROL THEM WHEN THEY ARE OLDER.

My two sons used to go to a church thing after school but kept getting in trouble for doing the things that little boys do: climbing trees, playing army, stuff like that. Now they hate to go & call the old fart that NEVER smiles that runs the church the "Church Nazi".

Same thing as is happening in the schools:

My kids can't play army at school because "it promotes violence".

MAKING A BUNCH OF FUCKED RULES TO CONTROL THE POPULATION PROMOTES VIOLENT RESISTANCE!

I DON'T NEED THE GOVERNMENT TO PROTECT ME FROM MYSELF!

THEY CAN RAM THEIR PATHETIC WEAK-NUT "NEW AGE" RULES UP THEIR PATHETIC WEAK-NUT "NEW AGE" ASSES!

Just like that fucking fool Representitive Wiener!

He is the kind of weak nut bullshit peddler that is making the rules that govern our existance!

THE FUCKING SYSTEM HAS FAILED !!!!

• Like 12

If he had any balls at all he would have gave the kid some community service picking up trash for a few hours to teach him a lesson & that's it!

COLUMBINE IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF DIPSHIT PARENTS NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO THEIR KIDS & THE KID'S HEADS GETTING SO FULL OF DUMB "I'M SO SAD" FAGGOTY BULLSHIT THAT THEY WENT & SHOT UP A SCHOOL.

THE MORAL OF THE COLUMBINE STORY? TAKE YOUR FUCKING HEADS OUT OF YOUR STUPID ASSES & PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOUR KIDS ARE DOING!!!

Like I said in the "Should've went to Popeye's" post a few weeks ago: schools are turning every little thing into a capital crime, which in turn is turning our kids into scared little bitches!

THEY WANT OUR KIDS TO FEAR ALL FORMS OF AUTHORITY SO THAT THEY WILL BE EASIER TO CONTROL, RIPOFF, BULLSHIT, & POSSIBLY HERD INTO CONCENTRATION / WORK CAMPS WHEN THE TIME COMES!

I train my kids to keep a low profile & stay anonymous but to be prepared to drop the hammer when the time comes.

IF THERE IS ONLY ONE THING I COULD EVER TEACH MY KIDS IT WOULD BE TO RESIST THE FAGGOTY GOVERNMENT BULLSHIT CONTROL TACTICS!

We talk about how fucked the rules are & how the system is trying to condition them to be sissy little fags. THEY ASK ME WHY THE SCHOOL FREAKS OUT ON EVERY LITTLE INFRACTION & I TELL THEM SO THAT "THE SYSTEM" CAN CONTROL THEM WHEN THEY ARE OLDER.

My two sons used to go to a church thing after school but kept getting in trouble for doing the things that little boys do: climbing trees, playing army, stuff like that. Now they hate to go & call the old fart that NEVER smiles that runs the church the "Church Nazi".

MAKING A BUNCH OF FUCKED RULES TO CONTROL THE POPULATION PROMOTES VIOLENT RESISTANCE!

THEY CAN RAM THEIR PATHETIC WEAK-NUT "NEW AGE" RULES UP THEIR PATHETIC WEAK-NUT "NEW AGE" ASSES!

He is the kind of weak nut bullshit peddler that is making the rules that govern our existance!

I could not have said it better myself +1 to you Vulcan

I can't help but wonder if this unnatural supression of human nature is a significant contributing factor to the episodes of extreme violence we've seen previously. Children are being so conditioned not to retaliate or defend themselves in minor altercations, for fear of extreme consequences, that the mentality becomes " if they're going to chop my head off no matter the offense, I might as well make it worth it". Combined with years of pent up agression and a lack of understanding how to rationalise it and apply approrpiate level of violence, creates the perfect enviroment for an explosive decompression. I think these edu-crates are simply creating a new problem.

Edited by poolingmyignorance

I had a co-worker at C-Cor.net attack me a few years back. He swarmed up my back like a 6 year old and started beating on me. Since he wasn't doing me any damage, I just laughed and let him have at it. One of the other guys grabbed him by the back of the neck and frog-marched him outside to cool off.

The manager wrote us both up. I was furious at the manager (who was and is a fat useless bastard who looks like a cheap hood) for this, and asked him what I would have gotten if I'd kicked his ass instead of standing there laughing at him. He said "same thing". I told the manager I should have kicked his ass, and would, if there was a next time.

The good part was the humiliation my attacker got from giving me his best shots and all I did was laugh.

The guy's name was Scott (last name forgotten). He couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag with a machete.

Edited by patriot

I had a co-worker at C-Cor.net attack me a few years back. He swarmed up my back like a 6 year old and started beating on me. Since he wasn't doing me any damage, I just laughed and let him have at it. One of the other guys grabbed him by the back of the neck and frog-marched him outside to cool off.

The manager wrote us both up. I was furious at the manager (who was and is a fat useless bastard who looks like a cheap hood) for this, and asked him what I would have gotten if I'd kicked his ass instead of standing there laughing at him. He said "same thing". I told the manager I should have kicked his ass, and would, if there was a next time.

The good part was the humiliation my attacker got from giving me his best shots and all I did was laugh.

If your employer cannot provide a safe workplace, it could expose him to liability. Every person deserves a safe place to work.

Yakdung

• Like 1

+1 vulcan . this sort of thing should never have left in school discipline. i fully agree with everything you wrote. males are having their manhood systematically stripped by the public schools. if they cannot break their will by the tyrannical way they treat them. then they do it chemically.

i'm convinced that it's all a part of the grand plan. dumb them down. make them shallow and selfish. keep their minds away from important things by pushing sex, sports, video games, hollywood's sewer films. corrupt the music. take away all of the historical heroes. replace them with fantasy heroes and sports figures. using every distraction possible and a corrupted legal system , destroy the family unit.

a few years ago. there was alot of debate about what most of our military / police would do if given orders that had only the color of law. things like imposing martial law, rounding up dissidents, enforcing firearms confiscation. my firm belief is that not all, but most would execute any order they are given. how many of them can tell you anything of substance about our history. or what is in the fourth amendment?

Edited by DANE AXE
  • Like 1

I can't help but wonder if this unnatural supression of human nature is a significant contributing factor to the episodes of extreme violence we've seen previously. Children are being so conditioned not to retaliate or defend themselves in minor altercations, for fear of extreme consequences, that the mentality becomes " if they're going to chop my head off no matter the offense, I might as well make it worth it". Combined with years of pent up agression and a lack of understanding how to rationalise it and apply approrpiate level of violence, creates the perfect enviroment for an explosive decompression. I think these edu-crates are simply creating a new problem.

I agree.

Supressing the human nature to retaliate for a wrong just fills the wronged person with anger & rage & it eventually reaches inappropriate levels & that person whips out a sawed off shotgun & starts unloading instead of just whipping the offender's ass on the spot like we did back in the day.

"Explosive Decompression" is a very appropriate term for what happens when a supressed individual / society finally reaches the breaking point & flips out.

I am using the word "appropiate" way too much, but you know what I mean.

My oldest son (9 yrs old) was playing soccer at school & some kid knocked him down. Ok, standard stuff. I have seen that happen numerous times & he just gets up & keeps playing. All part of the game.

But this time when my boy tried to get up the other kid pushed him back down & laughed at him. My boy tried to get up again & got pushed down again, the other kid still ridiculing him telling him to "stay down".

My boy got up & prompty BROKE THE KIDS NOSE.

The little punk went crying to the teachers & my boy got suspended for 2 days. The crybaby toughguy didn't get suspended at all.

I COULDN'T HAVE BEEN PROUDER OF MY BOY!

I told my son that he has to follow the rules but that he is absolutely not to let anybody punk him out like that. He understood following the rules but argued that the kid had it coming big time. I agreed completely & told him that the rules are mostly in place to protect the assholes of the world from the retaliation of their victims. He proclaimed that concept to be total bullshit & I told him that is the way of things but everybody on that playground learned that you don't fuck with that redheaded kid or he will whip your ass, rules be damned.

By the way my son get straight A's & never starts a fight. He is very well mannered & is respectful to his elders.

He never starts fights but has been known to end a few! He will continue to operate like that & the school can kiss my ass if they don't like it!

The schools are trying to make our kids into PC little sissys & it's a goddamned shame. What do they expect a kid to do? They can either sue the other kid in court (candy ass bullshit) or hold it all in until they reach the breaking point & bring a shotgun to school & start blowing people away.

I teach my kids to handle the problem on the spot. So far they have retaliated with the appropriate level of violence exactly when it was called for. My boys are very nice & friendly until you try to punk them out & then they whip your dumb ass. I couldn't ask for any better!

I would much rather have my boys bend the stupid sissyfied school rules a little than become either spineless little fags or mass murderers.

These days too many parents are have their heads so far up their asses that they don't have a clue as to their childrens thoughts, feelings, problems, or stress levels. My number one job in this life is to make sure my kids grow up to be squared away self sufficient free thinking individuals that do not rely on the government or "the system" to save their asses or allow it restrict their liberties. I do this by "walking the walk" at the same time I am "talking the talk". Everything else is secondary. My kids realize all this & their loyalty to me is absolute & unwaivering.

• Like 6

Vulcan,

I too was raised similar. My father never punished me for getting into fights in school so long I wasn't the instigator. Kids will be kids, and so need to be. They have to be left to sort things out on their own, for the most part. We can guide them, lead by example, but ultimately the choice is theirs. We shouldn't be so afraid of misbehavior or retaliation that we ignore the fundamental liberties of life in America. Many of us are sitting here heads in the sand while, they pile the dirt higher and higher atop us in this grave we've dug for ourselves.

As far as teachers and administrators go, they're no better than the pansy ass prosecutor who is atempting to ruin this childs life. What will anybody gain from this? It make me wonder if these school officals even have children at all. Would they be so quick to condemn their own offspring? Probably not. But in overcrowded schools, and populace in general we're all just another potenial $. Which is why I intend to remove my children from public schools entirely. I figure if enough of us get tired of this bullshit, and funding drops even lower somebody will have to take notice. I'm sure that the obvious immediate retaliation for this will be an atempt to ban home schooling entirely. Which in some states it already is. I feel that those of us convicted enough to pull our kids and make that change strong enough and persistant enough to make it one hell of a fight. Personally my wife and I are willing to risk the loss of her additional income to ensure our children aren't subjacated, to this current state of diminished liberties. This may not be a reasonable solution for many familes who are struggling to make ends meet, but the least we can all do is attend our city councel meetings and school functions to voice our opinions. Be loud, be proud, make yourselves heard!

• Like 1

Columbine was a major fuck up by the local police who stayed outside while the two degenerates were on their murderous rampage. Today many schools have copied prisons with their 'lockdowns'. They are trying to condition us to live under police state rule.

Sad to say, many prosecutors go after frivolous cases like the one after the prankster.

This kid didn't do anything of any consequence. The prank would have been laughable if the doll had been inflated.

Now we just have a kid getting an education in prison.

Blindly following the rules (zero tolerance) is the result of an overly bureacratic education establishment, and overly anal retentive lawyers.

Edited by CJS3

Being that I was in the Army reserve during my Senior year, a very liberal (and very flaming) art teacher called me "a terrorist" back in the 80s. I don't know if that would fly nowadays, but the sucky part of it was an Israeli exchange student that had her parents blown up by real terrorist overheard it. I don't know if she actually believed him or not, but she didn't talk to me anymore after that.