WTT: saiga 308 16" and saiga 20" AK for ar15

WTT: saiga 308 16" and saiga 20" AK for ar15

i have a saiga 308 16" synthetic and a saiga 20" synthetic AK NIB and the 308 about 140 rounds or so, cleaned and oiled after each time. have boxes for both, manuals, etc.

i would like an ar15 for trade, i am currently in WA state, will be in INdiana later this year for the fall semester.

please post or email pics to smith329@purdue.edu

thank you

other possible trades:

NICE 1911

xm15 w/m203 i may need to bring some cash too with the m203

WHOA! :eek:

don't mean to sound rude dude, but why would anybody want to part with an ak for an ar............let me rephrase that. "part with 2 ak's" for an ar. and a 308 ak at that.

i'm more like................"you better give me 2 ar's for my ak" unless it's in 308 of course (ar10). then i may consider.

sorry buddy, but why in the world would you want to trade?

i know it's probably none of my damn business, but do you know something that we need to know?

(with all due respect of course) :angel:

I went and traded two saiga shotguns a 12 and a 20, the 20 was even converted, plus some cash for an AR myself...

Mind you, at the time I had 9 saigas... so to part with some that I had duplicates of wasnt a biggie, AND the fact that I ALSO wanted an AR really was the key...

I got a $900.00 AR out of the deal, and I believe the other gentleman got a very good deal as well.

Sometimes I like to blast away at thingd with my saigas... other times I like to use the AR... depends on my whim...

Its just nice to have MORE... and... they say Variety is the spice of life!

:smoke:

i am in the army and would prefer to be quite efficient with an ar, since i probably wont ever use a ak. i love my saiga, but money is a bit short right now since i have been spending a lot on ammo and such and have wanted an ar15 for a while now.

if you are interested in trading, please email specs and pics.

AK is 762x39 all are unconverted, never have had the guts to do it yet

smith329@Purdue.edu

thanks

i just want my ar15, somenoe buy these

i just want to break even on these guns, i have the recipts and everything, just pay teh FFL and that price, and i will be happy, they are all within reason

email me, i dont check PMs

smith329@purdue.edu

thank ya

Edited by smithy5160
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.