Some cops stopped by a man's house on patrol after a tornado. They

Meanwhile here in PA.....

I live in town....small yard....

Son (11) shoots his airsoft gun (orange tip as required)(with plastic bb's) on the side of the house, in the yard

Police pull up and park on the sidewalk about 50-60 feet down the street and sit there for 26 minutes until it is too dark for him to shoot and we go into the house.....

This vid is even cooler

Edited by Saiga Power

I'm here in Mobile, AL.

We've two LEOs in our neighborhood.

During a string of thefts/burglaries by thugs from a nearby low income apartment complex, a time when these gang bangers were brazenly walking our neighborhood scoping things out, and threatening some who questioned their being there.

After a house was invaded with the occupants at home, a few of us were specifically told "If they leave the sidewalk and cross your property line, shoot'em, we have your back."

In another instance, when the cops were chasing/searching our area, for a very bad man, I sat on my front porch with my S12, cops driving by just smiled.

I regularly Open Carry without harassment, AL is a OC State.

Just this year, SBR/SBS became legal in the State of AL! :super:

Our Sheriff is known to sign Forms with a smile and handshake.

Edited by ChileRelleno

i,m not a major asshole, just a minor one. i'll give credit where it is due. however when i see an injustice, or blatant violation of the law of the land. i want to bring it to others attention. unfortunately because of the commercial nature of this site. it is not a place were free speech is welcome.

it is not what i expected when i joined . but i can understand it. the military was a similar experience. not what i expected. but looking back i can understand it now.