(fake scenario, just go along - no hate) An officer pulled over a pickup for a weapons check, because of an NRA sticker. When the officer approached the vehicle, the man behind the wheel handed the officer his drivers liscense, insurance and ccw permit. The officer took all the documents and looked them over, and said, "I see you have a CCP, do you have any weapons with you?" The driver replied, "yes, I do. I have a .357 Magnum in a hip holster, a .45 in the glove box, and a .22 derringer in my boot." The officer looked at the man and asked, "anything else?" "Yes, a Mossberg 12 gauge and an AR-15 in the trunk." The officer asked if the man was driving to or from a gun range, and the man said he wasn't. The officer leaned down, and looked the driver in the eyes and asked "You are carrying quite a few guns. May I ask what you're afraid of?" The man calmly replied, "Not a fucking thing."

• Like 2

(fake scenario, just go along - no hate) An officer pulled over a pickup for a weapons check, because of an NRA sticker. When the officer approached the vehicle, the man behind the wheel handed the officer his drivers liscense, insurance and ccw permit. The officer took all the documents and looked them over, and said, "I see you have a CCP, do you have any weapons with you?" The driver replied, "yes, I do. I have a .357 Magnum in a hip holster, a .45 in the glove box, and a .22 derringer in my boot." The officer looked at the man and asked, "anything else?" "Yes, a Mossberg 12 gauge and an AR-15 in the trunk." The officer asked if the man was driving to or from a gun range, and the man said he wasn't. The officer leaned down, and looked the driver in the eyes and asked "You are carrying quite a few guns. May I ask what you're afraid of?" The man calmly replied, "Not a fucking thing."

+1 I like that but in real life the officer would probably have him out of the car with that many guns in his car at one time and all