SGM Tactical 10 round Saiga 12 Magazine

I purchased three sgm tactical 10 round magazines and went to try and insert one today, it does not fit. After about 15 minutes of screwing with it I matched it up with the original and the lip is not even close to the size of the oem mags. Another thing these dont have the hook on one side its just smooth, how is it susposted to stay in place? There is no way this is going to stay in without the lip on the side.

I have a legon import saiga 12

Edited by userids

I purchased three sgm tactical 10 round magazines and went to try and insert one today, it does not fit. After about 15 minutes of screwing with it I matched it up with the original and the lip is not even close to the size of the oem mags. Another thing these dont have the hook on one side its just smooth, how is it susposted to stay in place? There is no way this is going to stay in without the lip on the side.

I have a legon import saiga 12

SGM sent us a few 10rd mags mislabeled as regular mags and they are really magwell mags. We just found out today. Please email me your order number and info to sales@carolinashooterssupply.com and I will make sure it is taken care of.

Thanks,

Greg