The longest day of the year is upon us. Does anyone have any plans?

Dancing naked under the stars? Cookout? Fishing? Hunting?

As for me as soon as I leave work, I am heading to sling some lead. :smoke:

Hope everyone has a good one, get out and enjoy the longest day of sun and fun. And be safe out there too. :)

I'll Hail the gods this evening and plan to, as you said, "sling some lead" :lolol: tomorrow which will be the first chance I've had to try out the new RPK.

This is the time of the Old Althing in Iceland. Tyr is an overseer of the thing and as I am a Tyrsman, it's a special time for me, esp since I was born at this time of the year.

So, Heilsa Tyr!, and all the gods of my honored Ancestors.

• Like 1

Well I wish i was going to sling some lead or cookout but my oldest son has his last baseball game of the year which will be a lot of fun I enjoy being an assistant coach for his team and after that it's off to work but after tonight I'm off on Vacation for a few days and will be slinging lead tomorrow at the local skeet range

The longest day of the year is upon us. Does anyone have any plans?

Headed to a new Mexican restaurant in a few, with some friends and my girl. In other words........I plan on spending the latter part of the longest day of the year......on the toilet bowl, expelling the intestinally-violent, yet delicious food that I'm about to consume. Then, I have to get to sleep early, because I'm on day-shift tomorrow and need to be up at 4AM.

Sounds exciting, eh? :lolol: