Anyone know about the Tomahawk T-2010 shotgun

I was browsing for info on the Akdal MKA 1919 shotgun when I tripped over this rascal, also from Turkey:

2010back.jpg

It apparently holds more rounds in the magazine, and looks much better (to me) than the MKA1919. It also chamebrs 3" shells. It already has a collapsing stock (although it would probably need a fixed one to be imported here). It has the gas system well back on the barrel, allowing for creative modifications to barrel length... Here is the business web site: http://www.tomahawk.com.tr/t2010.htm.

It appears the Turkish shotgun makers are getting creative, perhaps because their citizens aren't allowed to own similarly styled rifles? I am intrigued.

I was browsing for info on the Akdal MKA 1919 shotgun when I tripped over this rascal, also from Turkey:

2010back.jpg

It apparently holds more rounds in the magazine, and looks much better (to me) than the MKA1919. It also chamebrs 3" shells. It already has a collapsing stock (although it would probably need a fixed one to be imported here). It has the gas system well back on the barrel, allowing for creative modifications to barrel length... Here is the business web site: http://www.tomahawk.com.tr/t2010.htm.

It appears the Turkish shotgun makers are getting creative, perhaps because their citizens aren't allowed to own similarly styled rifles? I am intrigued.

I know nothing of this, but I want one of these for sure!!!

You really think it looks better? That is surprising to me, but hey...it's a matter of taste.

Fauxknight is correct, it's not importable as-is.

Edited by BobAsh
  • Like 1

You really think it looks better? That is surprising to me, but hey...it's a matter of taste.

I don't like the style of the stock and forearm on the 1919, its a classic look, but not one that I like. I'll take more modern looking AR style guns and classic or modern looking AKs all day, just for some reason I don't like that look. It all subjective as you said though.

I'm probably going to do my MKA like this:

MKA1919x2.jpg

But the thing is, the MKA is really just a very normal semiauto and the "lower" is just an FCG holder/magwell. It could really be configured in any number of ways.

Actually now that I look at it I think it may be the same upper as the MKA...check the way the lower hooks in at the front.

The gas block looks about the same too, and same location.

2010back.jpg

Actually now that I look at it I think it may be the same upper as the MKA...check the way the lower hooks in at the front.

The gas block looks about the same too, and same location.

2010back.jpg

You would have a better eye than me Bob, but it looks like the MKA has a more angled edge at the end of the upper reciever, and the other turkey gun looks a bit more rounded...Could just be the pics though.

You would have a better eye than me Bob, but it looks like the MKA has a more angled edge at the end of the upper reciever, and the other turkey gun looks a bit more rounded...Could just be the pics though.

Maybe not the same exact receiver, but it's pretty close.

f80bcb20.jpg

bench.jpg