WTS: Fully Converted Saiga 308 w/ 21" Barrel

Converted RAA Saiga 308 rifle with 21" Barrel in EXCELLENT condition for sale. I have over $1,300 invested in its purchase and conversion. Rifle without scope and sling and is $875 OBO + shipping and insurance. Rifle with scope and sling is $985 OBO + Shipping and insurance. Payment by Postal Money Order accepted. Reasonable offers will be considered. Item is located in California.

I purchased this S308 in barely used stock form and did an extensive conversion to it. I have a total of about 40 rounds through the rifle. With S&B ammo I have attained 3-shot groups inside of an inch at 100 yards. I'm sure it can do better with further testing of higher quality commercial and handloaded ammo.

I am selling the rifle only because I want to move into the realm of the AR platform in 6.8 spc, and need to sell this rifle to fund that venture. Feel free to PM me with questions and offers.

Full disclosure: I also have this gun listed in the calguns.net, The High Road, and the 24 Hour Campfire classifieds.

Conversion includes:

- Assault Planet Saiga Bullet Button

- 3 SureFire 10rd Saiga Magazines

- 11 Degree Target Crown

- Primary Weapons Systems 5/8x24 RH thread FSC30 Tactical Compensator

- Limbsaver Barrel Deresonator

- Dinzag/ Tapco S-308 Fire Control Group

- Dinzag Trigger Guard Kit

- Tactical Rifle Grip w/ Bipod

- GMG Tactical Sling Weaver-Picatinny Rail Mount

- Hogue AK-47 Rubber Grip w/ Finger Grooves

- SGM Tactical Tri-Rail Forearm

- VTAC wide padded sling

- Mako SBT-K47FK 8- Position Collapsible Buttstock w/ Recoil Reducer

- CenterPoint 2-7x32mm IR Riflescope

- Stock Saiga scope mount

- Several coats of Duplicolor High Performance Wheel Coating

Standard Saiga parts including stock, handguard and 7-rd magazine included in package.

post-21837-0-27159200-1309136995_thumb.jpg

post-21837-0-60515800-1309137062_thumb.jpg

post-21837-0-86033100-1309137310_thumb.jpg

post-21837-0-62543100-1309137096_thumb.jpg

Edited by Redwood

I thought a nicely converted super accurate S 308 would get a good deal of interest here in Saigaland - hmm..

i've already got 2 308's or i would be all over this. you've got way more in parts cost than your asking. i think money is just a little tight for most folks ,and with our teleprompter in chief fuc**ng everything up , people are just hunkerin down. it's a seriously nice boomstick and the more i gaze at the pics the more i want it! be patient.. . there's lots of morons like me trying to figure out how to swing it...... and good luck with the sale! peaceout!

I thought a nicely converted super accurate S 308 would get a good deal of interest here in Saigaland - hmm..

i've already got 2 308's or i would be all over this. you've got way more in parts cost than your asking. i think money is just a little tight for most folks ,and with our teleprompter in chief fuc**ng everything up , people are just hunkerin down. it's a seriously nice boomstick and the more i gaze at the pics the more i want it! be patient.. . there's lots of morons like me trying to figure out how to swing it...... and good luck with the sale! peaceout!

Very true, I am selling it for much less than I have in it! But a price reflecting my investment would have taken it into the realm of the price of a pretty nice AR10 - oops, am I allowed to mention such a creature here?

Thanks for the good words. I'm not in a great hurry to sell the Saiga, so patient I will be. Who knows, I may even decide to keep it after all...

Very true, I am selling it for much less than I have in it! But a price reflecting my investment would have taken it into the realm of the price of a pretty nice AR10 - oops, am I allowed to mention such a creature here?

Thanks for the good words. I'm not in a great hurry to sell the Saiga, so patient I will be. Who knows, I may even decide to keep it after all...

Interested just a little short this week. Probably next week if it's still for sale. Nice looking conversion

As others have stated if I had the money I would probably take this off your hands.

Nearly impossible to get a Stock S308 and this is a nicely converted example.

Hoping for a slow sale for my sake but quick for you :)

Thanks for the good wishes. I'm in no big hurry, so maybe you will buy it after all!

I wanted to give you and the Calguns.net folks the first chance to buy this rifle, but perhaps it is time to advertise it on additional classifieds and auction sites.

Can you give me till next weekend?

I am trying to sell my Motorcycle and if it goes I am sure we can work out some kind of deal!

In the mean time I am going to PM you my email address and would love as many up close and detailed pics as you can send me.

Thanks,

Will also consider a partial trade for complete AR15 upper with 16" or 18" Wylde-chambered barrel and 1:7 or 1:8 twist. Please don't suggest a trade unless your upper meets these criteria, because I won't be interested.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.